Search results

1. specialidiot

Lets See All Them Axes

I've been geeking out on guitars for the last 10 years; you can find me over at TGP. Here's my current lineup. L to R: Taylor GS-Mini eKoa+, then 3 partscasters built by me: MJT telemaster body in a metallic almost black sherwood green with Porter pickups (P90 neck, WRH bridge) and an AllParts...
  2. specialidiot

Lets See All Them Axes

These are the things I liked about my I35. Mine also had no neck binding which I prefer, and the slightly smaller size is easier on my right shoulder when playing seated. I can't do a full sized 335 type.
  3. specialidiot

Lets See All Them Axes

Nice pair of Collings, I had an I-35LC for a while... exquisite guitar at least. Is the offset a Riggio? I had a Tango, then I had Joe make me a neck which I use on various partscasters. EDIT: My mistake the semi-hollow is a Heritage.
  4. specialidiot

Yamaha CR-1020 transformation (bandwidth warning!)

Rather that than a blow hard know it all... go ahead and delete your posts.....
  5. specialidiot

I'll ask when I'm ready.... bud.
  6. specialidiot

Since it's my O.P., that would be me doing the counting. Any more questions? Oh I forgot, you already know everything.
  7. specialidiot

13 years but who's counting. It's fine, thanks for your concern.
  8. specialidiot

well hung member

well hung member
  9. specialidiot

Renovation of my KLH 17's is complete (long)

Well I'm thrilled that this thread keeps on giving! Enjoy your 17's they are great speakers.
  10. specialidiot

Happy Birthday to specialidiot!

my dudes, thank you! Dinner out, Roger Waters concert, and a few too many cocktails with my best girl!
  11. specialidiot

Rare Birds - Condors Acoustic Design SC-3 with Raven Ribbon Tweeters

Aaron, there always comes a time..... I've parted with some fairly coveted stuff recently too, although for probably different reasons. You are correct, in the end it's just stuff but the blood, sweat and tears (and that of friends) that goes into it makes it even harder!
  12. specialidiot

Oh by the way...

thanks everyone... I think the last 200 took me a couple of years!
  13. specialidiot

Oh by the way...

happy 10k to me!
  14. 45sale9

45sale9

15. 45sale10

45sale10

16. 45sale7

45sale7

17. 45sale11

45sale11

18. 45sale12