Search results

1. Justgotohm

Canton Karat 100

Picked up a pair of 100’s in absolutely stellar condition. No recap yet but I did mirror them, given the cut outs are identical. These pack a punch for the small size, go fairly low too.
  2. Justgotohm

Pickups in the US

CDorys are cool little boats! That would be an efficient cozy way to do the great circle!
  3. Justgotohm

Pickups in the US

Dude, that is a killer truck, nine foot bed, haha!! Love that. What are you putting to the wheels? I have a 19 3.5HO Limited, latest revision is putting down 496whp, 560wtq. That’s around 572hp, 662tq at the crank. If I go hybrid turbos on E85 it’s good for 570whp, not much gain in torque given...
  4. Justgotohm

Poultrygeist's systems continue to evolve

I’ve always wondered how those sounded? From the outside looks like a nice simple unit.
  5. Justgotohm

Cerwin Vega D1 crossover rebuild

The caps I used fit nice and tight, worked out great.
  6. Justgotohm

lets see your ride !

Yes, it has the 85 GSL-SE wheels, I will install a set of Panasport ultra lights, you know how I think! The Racing Beat exhaust is, in my opinion, the premier exhaust for these cars, it’s much lower than the super trap, which I’ve used on other cars. I’ll text you a sound bite, tell me what you...
  7. Justgotohm

lets see your ride !

Picked up a 1984 RX-7 project, this will be the fifth RX-7 I have owned. It was originally dark blue over tan interior with power steering, not a common car. It is fully bridgeported, Holly carb, Racing Beat intake, header, and exhaust. I’m probably going to instal a Holly Sniper EFI kit...
  8. Justgotohm

Motorola prototype Corvette

And a manual, how cool. I never knew Corvette had a push button overdrive like a Volvo.
  9. Justgotohm

Bought a Mercedes today :)

I wish the US spec cars had nice lines like the euro spec cars.
  10. Justgotohm

The Audiokarma Official Steam Engines Magazine

This is all I got, 1912, hopefully get it cleaned up and puffing along shortly.
  11. Justgotohm

Rolling coal crackdown

Tuners actually tune (Pops and Bangs) into the tunes. I had a VW tuned a couple years ago, the tech was filling out my order and asked “pops and bangs?”, I just stared at him for a sec, he laughed and left it blank.
  12. Justgotohm

Rolling coal crackdown

This started a couple years ago? It has trickled down to cars as well. I know APR no longer sells downpipes even though they are catted. Although similar parts are still available from other tuners for other cars.
  13. Justgotohm

Please help me name my boat…

Yesterday’s News. No Hooks. Wool Puller (if you’re both single men). Hooked Up. Catawampus (If your both men that are together so to speak).
  14. Justgotohm

Near field system

I use Tannoy Arenas, the coax design is excellent for near field. I have them running off a Fostex powered sub that powers the Arenas as well. I’m talking desk top near field.
  15. Justgotohm

What are you listening to right now the second you see this post

Distant A/C unit on a 45 year old tugboat.
  16. Justgotohm

Audio International CM300 Pre Amplifier

I was not able to find anything as well.
  17. Justgotohm

Let's See Your Miscellaneous Car Photos

Helping a friend change the oil, etc, in a very nice ole 88 M5 driver.
  18. Justgotohm

What speakers do you use on your test bench

ADS L300’s
  19. Justgotohm

What was the the last audio-related item you purchased?

Zu Omen Dirty Weekenders, Peachtree Nova 300.
  20. Justgotohm

What the best Kabuki speakers you have heard

Daliquest D10’s
  21. Justgotohm

Your "earliest electronics repair", and how old?

At 16 I found a Onkyo receiver on a curb, black plastic, maybe late 80’s model or so. It was inop so I opened it up, there was a crack in one of the circuit boards, some weird damage, thinking back. I traced each trace and installed point to point wiring to close the traces that had been...
  22. Justgotohm

Your easiest audio repair story.

Bought a non working Carver integrated the seller could never got sound out of. Got it home, installed jumpers to the pre out/main in, worked beautifully.
  23. Justgotohm

Happy Birthday Justgotohm!

Thank y’all so much! I just popped in and saw this rather late.
Back
Top Bottom