Search results

1. Ohmagoo

Stoner Rock playlist

Revisiting this one also. What a great album!! Numidia - Numidia
  2. Ohmagoo

Stoner Rock playlist

This one has a few years on it, but still impresses me every time Stonekind - Stonekind EP
  3. Ohmagoo

Post your man cave oddities

Nice collection! I really like that Eastman with the Bigby - had to do a search and see who they were. Interesting!
  4. Ohmagoo

Post your man cave oddities

Nothing too weird in the man cave here. Just a few things my wife gave me and some she made herself (priceless of course)
  5. Ohmagoo

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

These guys were a great party/bar band, and actually some very talented musicians. Totally under rated IMO Beat Farmers The Pursuit of Happiness
  6. Ohmagoo

New music doesn't all suck, does it?

Nice! This band is the last concert I have gone to (in Saskatoon SK) before the demic. I went up to their merch table toward the end of the show to buy the "From the Ages" album. Guy said they had just sold their last one about 10 minutes previous! lol that was a bummer! Ended up only with the...
  7. Ohmagoo

You are both correct - just depends which album/time period youre talking about
  8. Ohmagoo

Agree! Thats the only way to drink a good stout (Old Rasputin Russian for the win)
  9. Ohmagoo

SpaceMetal - Shroud (2018) (Full Album) SpaceMetal from New Orleans. Searching for the tri-dimensional answers thru music.
  10. Ohmagoo

Galactic Superlords - Galactic Superlords (2018)
  11. Ohmagoo

My Sleeping Karma - Satya [2008 | Full Album]
  12. Ohmagoo

GIRLS, Girls, girls, And Yes More Girls

Love their videos, they probably blew many a band off the stage live...just powerful and raw...
  13. Ohmagoo

GIRLS, Girls, girls, And Yes More Girls

The best all female band youve probably never heard of... Fanny
  14. Ohmagoo

Todays METAL playlist

One of my favorites of all time, just a great album :)
  15. Ohmagoo

I was 9 when this came out...now i feel old The Blues Image - Ride Captain Ride
  16. Ohmagoo

Just saw the amps I sold locally up on Eprey and am a bit bothered.

it sucks when you do something nice for someone, and then they more or less, stab you in the back for it
  17. Ohmagoo

What are some recommended Zenith products for the teenager who wants to get into them?

Im not familiar with the MC3000, just the original butt ugly 3000. Heres a thread that compares the two https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/zenith-allegro-3000-vs-zenith-allegro-mc-3000.431827/ I found two pair of the originals at a thrift store in Regina, each pair for a little...
  18. Ohmagoo

What are some recommended Zenith products for the teenager who wants to get into them?

I second this suggestion, great sound for the price you can find them at (cheap!)
  19. Ohmagoo

Post rock from Spain Kalte Sonne - Ekumen
  20. Ohmagoo

Blues rock from Spain ELECTRIC BELT - Never Seen the Devil
  21. Ohmagoo

Vintage NEC/MCS VS HITACHI VS TECHNICS

The HA-6800 is also a MOSFET amp, not the prettiest of the bunch but it does have a great sound to it. It has a main direct switch for bypassing the tone controls. From what I understand, the unit was designed to run warm/hot as this was where the output transistors operated best. I would...
  22. Ohmagoo

From Montreal Mountain Dust - Nine Years
  23. Ohmagoo

Freedom Hawk - Into Your Mind hard stoner with very Ozzy-ish vocals
  24. Ohmagoo

Dont see how you do it, Im grateful it was really mild here this winter
  25. Ohmagoo

Im really impressed with this album, their mix of soft and heavy is really hitting the spot
Back
Top Bottom