Search results

1. M

Infinity RS II SS amp recomendations

PS Audio Delta 250s. They don't even break a sweat.
  2. M

Indy stereo repair

I am looking for someone in the Indianapolis area to do some repair work on three preamplifiers. Any help appreciated.
  3. M

Infinity RS-IIIa value

Easily worth the $. Paid $375 for mine and drove to KC to pick up.
  4. M

If I like Keb' Mo' , who else will I like?

Chris Thomas King, Robert Cray, Gary Moore
  5. M

First Nikko score - NR-1219

I have a 1019 that I use with a pair of Ohm Walsh 2s on my sunporch. Very nice!
  6. M

Someone got lucky in Indy...

I saw it shortly after posted, too good to be true. The only lucky people are the ones that didn't click on the link.
  7. M

Who else owns some RS-IIIa's? Logo question

Sorry about the delay, there's just too much basketball going on. Mine look exactly like his including the pinbacks.
  8. M

Who else owns some RS-IIIa's? Logo question

Mine are about 1.5" and pin thru the cloth. Orange print on the emit and polydome.
  9. M

Decent Jolida 502a price?

I have a 502B that I would sell. $450 with stock tubes, EH6550s, $650 with Gold Lion Kt-88s and Mullards. Sounded great with Klipsch Fortes, which I no longer have and not quite as good with Infinity RSIIIA.
  10. M

OHM Cam/Pro Speaker owners, a question?

Lico, sorry for not replying sooner, just found this thread again. When I bought these speakers, they were stuffed with auto speakers and 12" auto woofers in the PR holes. I just dropped Ohm replacement speakers in and additional insulation and never looked back. I had no old speakers to...
  11. M

Tube CD Player Owners....

Jolida JD100here. I have used EH, JAN5751 and am currently using TJ Full Music and would highly recommend them, tighter bass and little treble rolloff.
  12. M

I'm resurrecting my Infinity RSIIs - advice needed!

I'll second the suggestion about checking the wiring on your woofs. I had all four refoamed on my RSIIs and while they were out, used the four woofers from my RSIIIAs. You would think they would be wired the same, so when I put them back where they belonged I wired the IIs the same as the...
  13. M

OHM Cam/Pro Speaker owners, a question?

I have a pair of the cam/pro 42s. I have replaced both the mid drivers and the passive radiators with original ohm replacements. The sound was so good, I sold my JBL 100s. I have had no problem with the egg tweeters rotating. I have found that if you can get them off the floor, they sound...
  14. M

50w class A conversion for Forte 6

I cannot biamp my RSIIs. Will the 4A conversion drive the full load of the speaker?
  15. M

50w class A conversion for Forte 6

Hi all, Has anyone had this done to their amp? What were the results? Will it still be able to handle the impedance load of Infinity RSII speakers? Any info would be appreciated. MBeigh
  16. M

RS II amp help

Thanks, your help is much appreciated!
  17. M

RS II amp help

I have been driving these speakers with a Forte 6 amp, but it dropped a channel. Don't know if there is an internal fuse as I don't have an owners manual. I moved my backup amp (adcom GFA-555) into this rig, but do not like the bass control with this amp. I had talked with Jon Soderberg about...
  18. M

Nikko NR-719

I have the 1019, larger brother to yours. Use it Walsh twos on my sunporch. good power
  19. M

Do I need to visit a Mental Health Professional ?

6 systems Main-Infinity RSII,Forte 6, Anthem Pre 1, Jolida JD100, Rega P2, Sony HD BR #1- Thiel CS 2.2, Adcom GFA555, Parasound P/LD 1500, NAD C542 BR#2- Infinity RSIIIA, Jolida 502B, Rotel 8658X cdp, Sansui TU555 Sunporch- Nikko NR 1019 receiver, Ohm 2, Pioneer cdp Office -...
  20. M

What model are these ?

Look like Northridge series
  21. M

Infinity Reference One

Don't have any specs, but they do sound good. I have a pair in my wife's office driven by a Sherwood 7200 receiver. I had them refoamed and they produce a very solid sound.
  22. M

Want to end turntable rumble? (almost)

I had rumble so bad on my Rega P2 that I could hardly turn up the volume. It was sitting on the top shelf of my rack which has tempered glass shelves. Tried felt stickies on the bottom of the tt feet, nope. Tried a 20"x20" piece of ceramic tile, nope. Moved the speakers forward and tt back...
  23. M

RSIIIa tweaks?

I left mine the way they were, moved them to the bedroom, and acquired an upgraded pair of RSIIA's.
  24. M

A fair price on Infinity RSIIIa's?

I might mention that I also have a pair of RSIIa's. Larger soundstage but I still listen to the IIIa's some.
  25. M

A fair price on Infinity RSIIIa's?

I paid $375 for mine two years ago. All original, great cabinets. Had to travel from Indy to KC to pick up, but was worth it!
Back
Top Bottom