Search results

1. Todd MacDona

April 13th 2024 FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA - & T-shirts

Thanks everyone for a good day. Hoping to do it again in the fall
  2. Todd MacDona

April 13th 2024 FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA - & T-shirts

Planning on bringing a.Sherwood tube receiver and my symdex speakers. Probably bring a CD player as a source.
  3. Todd MacDona

RIP Karl Wallinger

Agreed. One of my favorites.
  4. Todd MacDona

RIP Karl Wallinger

Member of The Waterboys and World Party. Loved his music. https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/12/arts/music/karl-wallinger-dead.html
  5. Todd MacDona

Local Speaker Choices

For rock at loud volume, go with the Klipsch. Test anything you can first obviously. The Frazier's would be my second choice.
  6. Todd MacDona

Show your Bicycle !

Here are.some pics.
  7. Todd MacDona

Show your Bicycle !

Picked up a Stumpjumper Sport, 1983. Its in fair condition. Will probably try and find some bits and pieces to make it more period correct. Also picked up a Stowe road bike. Will post pics this weekend if weather allows.
  8. Todd MacDona

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

Vintage Todd Uniform insulated jacket. Size large. Todd uniform is the maker, not related to me.
  9. Todd MacDona

The official Music score thread

Good luck. Might be different now because they don't do their yard sale by Price Chopper anymore
  10. Todd MacDona

I'm over in Brookfield now. The guys in Spencer use to grab all the lp's.
  11. Todd MacDona

Town dump has a storage.container of books and various media. Small bin of records. Found The Pogues Red Roses for Me and two Bob Marley LPs. The Pogues is in fantastic shape, I've been listening to them a lot lately so I thought it was weird. Totally thrilled though
  12. Todd MacDona

Craigslist Sellers sell junk

Have had many great experiences buying and selling on CL. If buying, I do not feel any obligation to purchase if the item isn't what I want. If selling, I also feel no obligation to sell if the person is rude or pushy. If you come to me and act like an a-hole, I probably will not do business...
  13. Todd MacDona

Weekly Estate and Garage sale finds (pics)

Awesome selection of music. I was tempted, but let it go. No room or need. I was surprised there were no speakers.
  14. Todd MacDona

Nice set up. What was the final price? What style were the records?
  15. Todd MacDona

Velvet underground

Sorry to hear you did not like it. Feel free to mail it my way. Certainly a most influential album.
  16. Todd MacDona

Shane Macgowan has Passed

That's funny, the one time I was able to see them, Shane wasn't there and Joe Striker filled in on vocals. One hell of a show. It was in Boston, late 80's.
  17. Todd MacDona

Shane Macgowan has Passed

A fantastic singer is gone. The voice behind the Pogues. One of the best punk bands. If you can imagine traditional Irish music crossed with punk, that would be the Pogues. RIP.
  18. Todd MacDona

Found at a sale Saturday. Missing seat post. Mostly Campy parts. Can't wait to try it. Also came with two extra rear wheels and another front wheel. Frame appears to be a combination lugged and maybe tig welded? It also has a reinforced head tube. Nicely built.
  19. Todd MacDona

Ω Ω Saturday October 21st 2023 FALL FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA Ω Ω

I'm pretty sure I will be at this one. Will be bringing a tt for sale and some nice smaller size speakers for sale. For demo/show and tell I am torn between the Sherwood tube receiver and the Linn 320a set up. Time will be the deciding factor. Looking forward to it.
  20. Todd MacDona

Mystery Table and Tone Arm

Thanks, will look it up . Its going to be a fun project. Its missing the weights and I'm not sure if the platter goes with it.
  21. Todd MacDona

Oh I see, the table is a We!l Tempered classic. Now to find some parts. Thanks
  22. Todd MacDona

That was the tone arm I was thinking of. Thanks, I couldn't think of the name.
  23. Todd MacDona

So, the last piece may or may not go with all this. It does say vpi. Its a motor cover to sit on the plinth. I can't seem to locate a layered plinth that's exposed on all sides from vpi though.
Back
Top Bottom