Search results

1. owm

What TT's do you folks have

Been using the Spacedeck + Space Arm + Shure V15VxMR for coming to 20yrs now:
  2. owm

Recommendations for tube amps to complement Klipsch

Love the HF-81 paired to the Cornwalls
  3. owm

How about we all share what we are using to power our Klipsch Loudspeakers

1962 Eico HF-81 to 1981 Klipsch Cornwalls :banana:
  4. owm

Just scored a super nice rosewood SP-15/SP-25 base!

Nice to see someone still using Technics SP TTs :) I am currently trying to sell my SP-25 with the rosewood base and EPA-500 arm locally but it is proving a bit difficult as it is not well known here. There is a potential buyer coming over later so I hope I can unload it to him ;) Anbody...
  5. owm

What made you get into tubed gear?

Visited a fellow who was using Bottlehead Paraglows and Foreplay driving a pair of self-designed Lowther speakers as I wanted to find out more about the tube sound, particularly that of SET. Got myself instantly converted and sold off my YBA electronics soon after and am now a bona fide...
  6. owm

Novelty Vinyl

This is my collection :) 1 picture disc: Take That's Greatest Hits 1 etched disc: Guns N Roses November Rain 1 blue vinyl: Police Synchronicity
  7. owm

vinyl cleaning, I know again!

How about a KAB-EV1 for $139? Just use your home vacuum cleaner and suck the cleaning liquid off your cleaned records. I use my own concoction of cleaning fluid based on a formula obtained from TNT Audio. Works well on removing dirt and there is no static build-up whatsoever after cleaning.
  8. owm

What TT's do you folks have

Currently using a Nottingham Analogue Spacedeck with the Spacearm. Cartridge is a Shure V15VxMR and the phonostage is a Graham Slee Era Gold. Also have a Technics SP-25 with the EPA-500 tonearm that I am planning on selling soon. Would love to keep this elegant table but I do not have the...
Back
Top Bottom