Search results

1. KLH9

The Shaving Thread

The shave cathedral. Have I blown my cover? .
  2. KLH9

Rogers LS3/5A

I have both, unfortunately they are 800 miles apart. I got my LS3/5A at the London warehouse directly from the manufacturer in the late 70s. Flew home with them on my lap (back when you could do such things). I can't recall if they are Chartwell or Swisstone and I'm not where those are either...
  3. KLH9

winding down

No, not yet, but they have been a topic of discussion with the wife going on half a century now. They are at another home. .
  4. KLH9

New House, putting in new stup

I always run 12ga in the walls from "listening position" to "speaker location" with in-wall mounted "push-to-connect" at both locations. PITA but always glad I did. .
  5. KLH9

winding down

More and more being taken away. Canoes (gone) 2nd Yotul stove (gone) McIntosh system (gone) B&W monitors (staying with new owners) Rock-Ola home bar (gone) DCS stove (staying with new owners) 18" Meile Incognito (staying with new owners) It is starting to look like our idea of a rented trailer...
  6. KLH9

winding down

A friend of the wife brought it up from Texas to New Hampshire for us. I did a website for the air group that was on that carrier from 1943-1944. http://www.vf31.com/ .
  7. KLH9

My Experience with State Farm auto insurance after a young lady dented my car with her door

If you have an independant whiteness who will testify, small claims court. If not it is just he said, she said. Most people will pay rather than appear in court and risk higher costs.
  8. KLH9

winding down

It is from a WW II aircraft carrier. It's a pilot's ready room chair The Naval museum has a wing dedicated to the carrier the chair came off of but does not have a ready room chair from the ship. http://www.navalaviationmuseum.org/attractions/aircraft-exhibits/item/?item=cabot_flightdeck...
  9. KLH9

winding down

Heading to Florida to sell another house after this one closes. Sold our two 80's Mad River Kevlar canoes. Rockola bar is gone. McIntosh and Luxman are going. Hoping to get things down to a U-haul trailer load. Have to take "the chair" as it is promised to the Naval Aviation Museum in...
  10. KLH9

winding down

House is sold. Now to pack everything up.
  11. KLH9

Coffee. Anything coffee related.

Only difference is looks. I believe Chemex still offers hand blown glass ones at a premium. Same 60 degree funnel, just a different look. As an alternative, you can use a Hario V60 with Chemex filters for the same taste but you can brew directly into a thermal carafe.
  12. KLH9

winding down

Mac in the box.
  13. KLH9

winding down

I've has both sets since the 80s. Got them within 6 months of each other. Lux tuner is a bit newer and was not added until a few years ago. I'm a big 80s Luxman fan .
  14. KLH9

winding down

Last night's sunset.
  15. KLH9

Gear rack/stands

16. KLH9

winding down

We're selling our cabin in the great white north. Packing 30 years worth of adventures. I decided to bring the Luxman separates over from the guest cabin and enjoy them for a while before packing up. McIntosh they are not, but not too shabby through the B&W system
  17. KLH9

I HATE deer

We drive the "deer-conic" parkway every year going from point A to point B. We've never counted less than 100 deer on our way through. Northbound we always hit it at dusk, the worst time for road deer. We got a heavy duty Austrailian "roo bar" for the front of the truck-a-saurous. Wouldn't...
  18. KLH9

Stray cat. Giving it a home ?s

Big difference between stray and feral. We had a female tuxedo feral cat the was having litters in the neighborhood (at least 3 litters we knew about). There were a number of feral cats running in the neighborhood. One day the wife was looking out the kitchen window and pointed out some...
  19. KLH9

Any Subaru guys out there?

2004 VDC with White Line suspension.
  20. KLH9

Oh boy I'm enjoying this little Fiat...

Reminds me of the little BMW and Messerschmitt cars from my youth
  21. KLH9

If I die, what happens to my gear?

Shove everything into the series Land Rover. Strap me behind the wheel. Dig a big pit, lower me in and cover me up.
  22. KLH9

Shutting Down Sunday 4/8/18 for a software update, What Will We Do?

Did yoiu move to 2.0.4 ? I have to take a customer from 1.5.18 to Version 2.0.4. Any issues with the mysql database?
  23. KLH9

See ya tomorrow (maybe) :)
  24. KLH9

Why? Hardware? Xenfro from 1.5.18 to the current 2.0.4 is not that hard
Back
Top Bottom