Search results

1. daza152

What Headphones will work with Kenwood KA-1500?

I guess it's a personal choice on what sounds good to your ears what you choose, by vintage I mean like a pair form the 70's haha, I have a good budget and want a very nice pair, I can find any info on how to tell if my amp has low impedance or not, it says speaker load impedance 4 ohm to 16...
  2. daza152

So no need to look for vintage headphones then? would you say that the sound quality is far more superior these days with headphone-technology than the vintage ones you find secondhand? Thanks
  3. daza152

Thanks I was told by a HI Fi shop that modern headphones wouldn't be able to be driven by my vintage amp...
  4. daza152

Hey guys I was wanting new headphones to work great with my vintage amp...what can you recommend please to work with my amp? Thanks.. Daza
  5. daza152

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Happy New Year everyone.
  6. daza152

Pro-Ject Phono Box E (preamp) do I need it??

I've looked at so many but haven't actually heard any just going off reviews. Schiit Mani might be good?
  7. daza152

Hi hey you sound l;ike you know for a fact that an external Phono stage or preamp wouyld benefit me ad I have a HK AVR with my MM cart? whatg do you recommend and keep in mind budget...Is $275US max. Thanks.
  8. daza152

can I put a MC cart on my turntable? would it make the vinyl sound better?
  9. daza152

what about a higher quality and priced one around th$499 mark if this was $499US would you get a good one that delivers good quality? So generally speaking I should get but a descent one not a cheapie
  10. daza152

and so you are saying yes I should?
  11. daza152

Thanks Monty, I have been happy with my music so far but when someone says it could be better you start to wonder...?
  12. daza152

Hi guys I am currently using a Harman Kardon AVR20II connected to my PD272 Luxman and wanting to know do you think I need t fit an external phono stage to get a better quality of sound? Thanks.
  13. daza152

Hey guys just after some opions on whether I need to go down this path to get better sound? I currently have a Harman Kardon AVR20II connected to my Luxman PD272 and have been advised by someone I need to get an external phono stage to get a higher quality in sound. Do I need it or not?
  14. daza152

Your Thoughts on Pro-Ject Phono Box E Please...

Do you think the phono stage built in would have specs on it in the manual?
  15. daza152

Thanks for that, I'm thinking why spend the money now ($150) haha thanks. has always sounded prettyy good my music, better use of the money would be to put towards a record cleaning machine? what do you use for cleaning?
  16. daza152

Is there anyone else here you think I should talk to about this choice? cheers
  17. daza152

Do you agree with the above statement? and what about the rumbling sound?
  18. daza152

It is cheap enough and thanks for your views on it. I would hope that when I hear it, it will be vastly improved as I read on a Cambridge site today that a lot of built in phono amps are pretty crappy and to have one that is of good quality should make a diference... Also when I turn up the...
  19. daza152

It will go between my Harman Kardon AVR20II and my Luxman direct drive PD272....Thanks for your help and advice
  20. daza152

How long are LP's?

Much shorter in time if the LP is played at 45rpm but then you knew that. Hahaha.
  21. daza152

Hi guys I currently do not have a pre-amp or phono stage in my system but have been recommended I should get one and I was wondering if this model was a good entry level one? Is it good value for money and will it deliver a better sound than not having one? Thanks.
  22. daza152

Hysteria 30th anniversary 2-LP reviews please??

Hey guys we asll know that this is a great album, for it's time with out question however my question to you is this, the new reissue Hysteria 2-LP 30th anniversary issue is it any good?? I habver just read it's Digitally remastered good or bad thing? I don't know if the original release was...
  23. daza152

The US 10th Anniversarry of Elephant is it on coloured vinyl?

Hi does anyone know if the US pressing of the 10th Anniversary of The White Stripes Elephant is ALL on coloured vinyl as a retailer here in NZ it doesn't mentioned it anywhere and wondered if it is or not? thanks guys. Please let me know if you do...
  24. daza152

Today's INDIE Playlist

How do we define the term "Indie" as I think I'm into it but is it just rock whats the difference?
Back
Top Bottom