Search results

1. stinz

Infinity Quantum jr's

I sold a pair last year without stands for $300. Those stands are very rare. I still kept my pair with the stands. Great sounding speakers.
  2. stinz

Newbie Here What do you experts think?

Sorry I don't remember much about the HS10-C speakers, I don't think I kept them very long just had to many other speakers that to me sounded better. Back in those days there was a lot more equipment available for much less money than today.
  3. stinz

JBL re-introducing the L-100

I recently purchase a pair of the standard L-100 classic from Music Direct. They were an open box and were priced at around $1200 each, so almost half price. They arrived in like new condition packed like they came directly from the factory! I have to say that these are nothing short of amazing...
  4. stinz

Marantz 4270

My 4270 has the hex fasteners.
  5. stinz

Infinity WTLC base dimensions?

Bottoms are 1 inch thick and sides are 3/4 thick. Open ends face forward/rear.
  6. stinz

The measurements are 10 1/8 wide by 10 deep by 2 3/8 high.
  7. stinz

I have a set give me a little time and I will get a picture and measurements for you.
  8. stinz

Let's See Those Audio Collections!

The fabric on the DQ10’s is new I thought they turned out nice. The Maggie’s and dqs are now being powered by a Mcintosh 2205 so the 200 watts make them sing!
  9. stinz

Let's See Those Audio Collections!

Just finished my basement after many years of make shift areas. Still can't get it into one area but there is nothing wrong with having 2 separate listening spaces.
  10. stinz

Inherited some AR-3's

Your mids can be repaired. Send them to Millersound he does a great job on them.
  11. stinz

McIntosh MC2002

I own both the 2002 and the 2205 they are both outstanding but the 2205 holds a slight edge over the 2002. I would say that $1500 would be a reasonable price for the 2002.
  12. stinz

Zu Audio Omen Dirty Weekends

I have had my Node 2i for 4months now and just love it. Since then I've purchase 2 more for other setups in the house. It has taken a toll on my vinyl listening since the convenience and abundance of new material to listen to at my fingertips has changed my regular routine.
  13. stinz

Switchcraft 640

The program row on inputs are for your CD player, Tuner, Phono preamp, ect. The Amp in goes to the aux input on your receivers that you will use. Amp out goes from your speaker outputs on your receiver. And the speakers are connected to the speaker row. You will need 1/4 inch plugs for the amp...
  14. stinz

Efficient Speakers with high WAF

How about some ZU Dirty Weekends they run around $1000 and come in different woods and many colors. They are very efficient perfect for tube amps. These are the only ones that have passed the test with the wife.
  15. stinz

Want New Warm Integrated Amp to Power Dahlquist DQ-10s

That looks like a really nice amp! Sounds like it should work well for you.
  16. stinz

Pair of Aragon Palladium monoblocks in Madison Wisconsin

Still have not heard back when I can come and take a look at it and he reposted it again.
  17. stinz

Pair of Aragon Palladium monoblocks in Madison Wisconsin

I have emailed him asking if I could come over and see them. Also asked how many watts per channel. He responded asking me what speakers I would be using, I replied Dahlquist DQ 10's. He responded:"These house will provide more power than you’ll ever need for those speakers. These are about I...
  18. stinz

Yet another Dahlquist DQ-10 Restore

Miller sound does repair the mid's, I had them do 4 of mine earlier this year.
  19. stinz

Infinity qls-3

My set of QLS 3's only have one black circle and it is the rear firing EMIT.
  20. stinz

MC2205 up in smoke

Mine turned out to be more than a restore. One of the main caps shorted out to the rail causing quite a bit of damage so mine was double the upper end of jeanmarie estimate.
  21. stinz

MC2205 or C 32 problem

I was having the same problem with my C33 and MC2205, thinking it was the preamp but the problem for me seems to be the speaker switch on the 2205. I just switch the speaker switch on and off a few times and the left channel works fine.
  22. stinz

Hi Fi Bluetooth?

I use an Audioengine B1 has a built in dac, it works really well. Can be found between $150-$190.
  23. stinz

Help with Zu Dirty Weekends

Not sure if you also raised the back feet also these are ported thru the bottom of the speaker so the back also needs to be raised. I'm not sure where the whizzer cone topic came from but they do have a full range speaker and a twitter.
  24. stinz

Help with Zu Dirty Weekends

TIPS ON GETTING GREAT SOUND FROM OMEN Omen Dirty Weekend should have plenty of playtime on them. Nevertheless, if they are transported in cold weather they take several days to “warm up” and return to giving you their best. Make sure you have 1/4” [6mm] or so gap between the bottom of the...
Back
Top Bottom