2013 Secret Santa delivers -- The Official "What'd'ya get?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Secret Santa gift arrived on the 23rd. It was a really nice sign that said

"CHEVELLE PARKING ONLY"

and a "tire" air gauge and a flashlight that will fit perfectly in the glove box of my Chevelle.

PERFECT - PERFECT - PERFECT !!!

Thank you so very much Secret Santa !!!

Sorry, I didn't post earlier, I have just been so busy.

Just received mine! Soundstagedirect.com gift certificate. Now comes the hard work, should I pickup out some new music or purchase one of those premium record cleaning solutions that they feature? Thank you

+1, got the certificate a few days ago.

Decisions, decisions.

One LP is on the short list so far.

Thanks Santa!

Just received mine! Soundstagedirect.com gift certificate. Now comes the hard work, should I pickup out some new music or purchase one of those premium record cleaning solutions that they feature? Thank you

I decided to chip in a couple more dollars and go all-out and buy the limited edition 45rpm 2lp copy of Blood Sweat and Tears - self-titled album. I've always wanted to try a 45rpm audiophile pressing but could never bring myself to cough up that kind of $$ on an album.

So the gift was perfect, I got to spoil myself without any guilt. :banana::banana:

I got a Christmas Miracle from some nice AKer! Even though I missed the deadline and was not an official participant this year. I received a box of neat records and a friendly note right before Christmas. Who ever you are: Thank You very much! It made my day.

I waited to open my package until Christmas.

It had a wonderful collection of Michigan treats including cherry butter, stuff from Germack's nuts, and even Mackinaw Island fudge.

Pretty sure those items from Germack's are the first Germack's products I've ever had as they were always too expensive for me to spend the cash on..

Just like old home week.

Thanks Santa!!

I got a Christmas Miracle from some nice AKer! Even though I missed the deadline and was not an official participant this year. I received a box of neat records and a friendly note right before Christmas. Who ever you are: Thank You very much! It made my day.

No catnip for one of the best looking cats on AK, Possum Girl? :D

It is always so much fun seeing what everyone gets.

I do want to take a minute to thank Ernie for organizing the Secret Santa program here. Many people may not realize how much time and effort Ernie puts into this. He watches this thread to make sure that everyone receives their Secret Santa gift.

Many Thanks to you Ernie !!!!

It is always so much fun seeing what everyone gets.

I do want to take a minute to thank Ernie for organizing the Secret Santa program here. Many people may not realize how much time and effort Ernie puts into this. He watches this thread to make sure that everyone receives their Secret Santa gift.

Many Thanks to you Ernie !!!!

Yep - it was great fun and my first time. Looking forward to the next.

Ernie is the Santa of Santas

Received a cool book: Yamaha`s Sound Reinforcement Handbook. Thanks Secret Santa.

Thanks for the kind words, folks. We're down to just a few requiring follow-up.

Good work, Santas! :thmbsp:

I got a pair of interconnects made with Vampire Wire, some homemade apple/pecan cake, and my subscription paid for 2014. It was very nice to come home from vacation and see something in my mail besides bills. Thanks Santa, it was a great gift. I particularly enjoy the fact that the gifts were made from scratch.

Marc

I want to thank everyone who participated this year. I don't have any more follow-up to do, except for one gift stuck in customs in a foreign land, and it's NOT Canada.

Thanks, everybody.

Sure was fun 1st time, glad to hear my gifted liked what I sent

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I just ordered the Big Lewbowsi soundtrack!!:music: Thanks again, Secret Santa:thmbsp:

Last edited:
I just ordered the Bid Lewbowsi soundtrack!!:music: Thanks again, Secret Santa:thmbsp:

You won't be disappointed. It's a wonderful recording!

I was in two minds of playing this year as little Jasper has kept me busy, but like previous years, I'm glad I did. You guys are great people to share Christmas gift giving with. :thmbsp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom