2015 Fantasy Football

Sunday night would be best, but whatever works for most people is fine. The way I drafted in the past, auto pick is probably not a bad thing for me either. :scratch2:

Any weekend night works for me. I don't get home from football practice (not mine, my son's) until 8:30 mountain time during the week and I'm sure all you eastern time old fogies are asleep by then.

Worst comes to worst I'll use auto-prick.

It's penciled in right now for Sun Sep 6 8:00pm EDT.. (can be changed anytime)

Scuzzer, what about labor day Monday the 7th 8:00pm EDT, would you be home for that if it got moved?

Last edited:
Did you decide the draft order thing? Either way is fine.

Honestly I would prefer to know the order in advance even if it means having to pick 11th (and 14th).:yes:

Yah I think with everyone returning and discussing it then yes reverse order we will go.
(I'll set it before we draft)

And for the record this was not thought up in my mind as to a good place for me to draft at here.
(honestly I didn't look where I finished, figured somewhere in the middle an so it wouldn't matter)

On these darn snake drafts I really do not have a feeling either way where I'd like to draft at here,
they all have there pro's an cons, I know I don't like the back to back by first or last, then sit there
between all the rest of the picks watching dudes disappear then scramble to find 2 picks to go with.

Unless something changes here pretty quickly we'll leave the draft day and time as set.

Sun Sep 6 8:00pm EDT

--------------

Draft is snake, with order opposite of finish from last year, it's all in and set per round.

Last edited:
And for the record this was not thought up in my mind as to a good place for me to draft at here.
(honestly I didn't look where I finished, figured somewhere in the middle an so it wouldn't matter).

If this is in response to my comment the other day, relax.
I didn't think you would abuse the Commissar privileges that way.

I was just bustin' yer yarbles a bit. :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom