Any clubs in Wisconsin?

Southeast of Milwaukee,
Is'nt that in Lake Michigan ??? o_O LOL ~ JK. ;)

I'm not much a "club" type of guy so I really would'nt know if there were any clubs 'round these parts.
But it's pretty clear to me that there are a lot of folks around the area that are into audio,that's for sure.
So it should'nt be too hard to get something going,and AK is a great place to get it started.

So good luck with this. :thumbsup:

Bret P.

I also attend the antique radio shows at the expo. You never know what might turn up. I've found some good prices on tubes and it's fun to talk with the vendors.

Hello northeastern friends! My name is Kevin McCusker and I am hosting an audio get-together in Manchester, Iowa Saturday, August 14th from 10 to 5. (About 2 hours southwest from Madison) I am renting our local movie theater and we are setting up a bunch of systems to give them a listen. This is my 2nd time hosting this and the first one in 2019 was a blast. I understand it is a bit of a drive for most of you, however I would be thrilled to have you all there! Bring your friends and bring a kayak or tube to check out our white-water park after the gathering, and then join us for a brew at the local brewery!
More info can be found here, and our swap and shop listings can be found here

castle theater
112 Main Street
Manchester Iowa 52057

Back
Top Bottom