Audiokarma helping families for the holidays

Ms Grumpy

Administrator
Admin
Super Mod
Subscriber
Happy Holidays to all.....

It is that time of year for all of us to look back, remember, and be thankful for everyone and everything we have in our lives.

David and I understand that this has been a very difficult year for many of our friends and families. But, we also know that their are many more families who are in need this holiday season.

Last year, we asked for donations from the members, and with the generousity of our Audiokarma family, we were able to sponsor 2 families for the holidays. We were fortunate to find an organization that let us get to know the families and actually go to the homes and give the gifts to the children. I will never forget the look of the 9 year old little boy who we surprised with a bicycle. His mother had MS and was not able to do very much for her son for Christmas, let alone buy him a bike.

This is why we are going to ask for your help again this year, so that we can sponsor another family for Christmas. We understand that many members of our family cannot afford to give, and we do understand. We are asking those who can give, to please give. For every $250.00 we are able to sponsor one family. Wouldn't it be great if we could sponsor 2 families.

Here are the 2 ways you can help by donating:
1) paypal: donation@audiokarma.org

2) snail mail:
Audiokarma LLC
29488 Woodward ave.
Suite 160
Royal Oak Michigan 48073

A wise woman once told me, "Remember, there is always someone out there who has it worse than you do". This wise woman is my mother.

We would like to take this opportunity to wish all our AK family a very happy and safe holiday season.

Thank you,
David and Nancy

Last edited:
My family decided to forgo the usual gift exchange at Christmas to donate to a needy family, and it is a great idea. Count me in!
Regards,
Jim

No, thank all of you for helping. It means a lot to us to be able to help other families in need.

From someone who organizes many charitable events at my job (just did a food and coat drive), it's easy to carry in a bag of non-parishable items or a gently worn coat, or go online and hit a few keys on the keyboard. The time you take to gather the donations, find the families, purchase the gifts and deliver them is an additional donation on your part. For that, I thank you!!

I do have to admit that we find the families in need via an organization called Volunteers of America. A truly first rate bunch of people.

I wanted to order one but this dang diet sucks !

Anyways if you kind folks could help steer some traffic to this thread it would be much appreciated.

And if I make it back to Denver again I promise to buy you a pizza :)

it's easy to carry in a bag of non-parishable items or a gently worn coat, or go online and hit a few keys on the keyboard. The time you take to gather the donations, find the families, purchase the gifts and deliver them is an additional donation on your part. For that, I thank you!!

Quoted for truth.:thmbsp:

Thank you all for your help.

Grumpy

Back
Top Bottom