Bamberg Audio thanks

BESL

I wanted to thank the members of Audio Karma for such a warm welcome at AKFest. It was our first year attending, and I must say we had a great time. You guys really have something here, it's a great show, and the people are the best! Thank you to everyone who brought in music to play, I picked up some new favorites. Grumpy keep up the hard work it's well worth the effort!

Thanks
Steve
Bamberg Audio

Enjoyed the Bamberg room very much, and also chatting with you. Hope you make it an annual trip.

I thought it was a great room also. There were very few rooms that sounded better, and of the rooms on the hotel floors, I think you may have had the best room.

Those speakers made the sound so BIG, but yet it seemed effortless. Clearly a combination of speaker and electronics.

I wonder how they would pair with my electronics. I need to visit with Paul on my next Indy visit!

Jeff in Livonia

Once again thank you!

You guys are very kind, and thanks for the good comments. It was truely a pleasure to meet everyone, and we'll be back next year for sure. We'll also be at RMAF this year if anyone is interested, showing the same combination of equipment. My dad passed away yesterday, so if I'm a little slow in responding please except my apology.

Best regards,
Steve

Steve,

Please accept my condolences on the lose of your father. Don't worry about fast responses. Take care of yourself and your family.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom