Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

turn them on all at once and let us know what happens :biggrin:

Well, that's an old pic so some of it is gone and one of the PC4002M has been replaced by a wonky PC5002M.

That said, I also have a couple wire racks full of my remaining CR and CA/CT gear, including "The World's Most Beautiful CR" which is now a CR-2020 in that glorious case I traded from specialidiot, and the CR-3020 is crushing the top of an old Pioneer stereo cabinet. I sold off all the low end CR/CA/CT models years back here in BT when I ran out of shelf space.

I also "lost" a C-4. No sh*t. Think I sold one too many somehow. Regret selling the 2nd PC4002M.

I just wish I had a nice place to show it off, besides the unfinished basement.

I have vertical PDU strips mounted to the racks. I can power it all up at once (idling) but things would get interesting if I put the balls to the wall on more than a few amps.

Well, that's an old pic so some of it is gone and one of the PC4002M has been replaced by a wonky PC5002M.

That said, I also have a couple wire racks full of my remaining CR and CA/CT gear, including "The World's Most Beautiful CR" which is now a CR-2020 in that glorious case I traded from specialidiot, and the CR-3020 is crushing the top of an old Pioneer stereo cabinet. I sold off all the low end CR/CA/CT models years back here in BT when I ran out of shelf space.

I also "lost" a C-4. No sh*t. Think I sold one too many somehow. Regret selling the 2nd PC4002M.

I just wish I had a nice place to show it off, besides the unfinished basement.

I have vertical PDU strips mounted to the racks. I can power it all up at once (idling) but things would get interesting if I put the balls to the wall on more than a few amps.
man and I thought I was a hoarder, but looking at your stash, I think I have long ways to catch up, so my disorder is going in the right direction :D

man and I thought I was a hoarder, but looking at your stash, I think I have long ways to catch up, so my disorder is going in the right direction :D

At one point I had 100 units. That's when I realized I was a Yamahoarder.

I think I have around 35 or so now. 4-5 of those are currently broken.

I also have around 18 (?) pairs of JBL's so there's that sickness as well.

Hello,
my Yamaha Stuff in 2005:
Anlage.JPG
CIMG0328.JPG
Left:
Dual CS 627 Q
Yamaha C-60
JVC XV-D721
Yamaha TX-670 RDS
Yamaha CDX-870
Yamaha KX-670
Yamaha CDV-W901