Can't Use Quote Feature

Hiya,

I am not at all familiar with HTML and I can easily figure out how to edit around inside of the quotes

And this is why we are on more Modern forum software. Way back in the early days of the Internet we had to contract out a squad of trained spider monkeys to do quoting.

Between that and paying 10 dollars per a minute to access the Internet its a wonder we ever got where we are.

Sorry Mom for the credit card access/trained monkey charges. I will pay you back some day.

Frannie

At least mine was a keyboard, and not into a laptop. I'm so clumsy as of late, that I try to keep liquids away from anything electronic.

From Google, it has to do with sequrity and SQL A module needs to have exceptions added, I don't really know if it is really the problem, as I know nothing about it myself. The info was on a Xenforo site
The problem is in the server software according to that post

From Google, it has to do with sequrity and SQL A module needs to have exceptions added, I don't really know if it is really the problem, as I know nothing about it myself. The info was on a Xenforo site
The problem is in the server software according to that post
My guess is Mod Security

And if they are pulling updated rule sets using cron a updated rule set likely ran afoul.

But that is my hunch is all. But between people's phone's +email (Usually Stupid Iphones) and Mod Security (False Positives) I have my hands full constantly.

Frannie

Turns out if you bang on the keys really hard you can get them working again.

Note to self: Forget finesse, brute strength is always the answer.

My guess is Mod Security

And if they are pulling updated rule sets using cron a updated rule set likely ran afoul.

But that is my hunch is all. But between people's phone's +email (Usually Stupid Iphones) and Mod Security (False Positives) I have my hands full constantly.

Frannie
I was thinking mod_security as well. When I Googled this problem it popped up most often, with a lot of discussion.

It was a simple fix. The gozinta needed to be placed into the space modulator, after replacing a worn out intuitional aggregator and tuning up the automatic motivator. A piranha plant was also found nearby, chomping on the stray bits and pieces of a one-up mushroom.

piranha-plant@2x.png

It was a simple fix. The gozinta needed to be placed into the space modulator, after replacing a worn out intuitional aggregator and tuning up the automatic motivator. A piranha plant was also found nearby, chomping on the stray bits and pieces of a one-up mushroom.

View attachment 1395487
Hey! If it works for Star Trek, it should work here!

Thanks AK team!

Back
Top Bottom