Cellphone photos. Caught anything interesting lately? Post em!

2B17E7E5-F5A3-4DA9-B9AC-C7F834CDA26F.jpeg I stumbled upon this waterfall this past summer driving the backroads south of Greensburg, IN. It isn’t much of anything until we have a good rain but is a pretty nice waterfall when there’s a good amount of water running over it. After the cold weather we recently had I went and checked it out.

A hint to posters in this thread: your posts format better on screen if you put a carriage return (Enter) before and after each image. (Prevents the text from stringing out to the right or left)

This is probably as close to reaching the speed of sound that I'll ever get. Check out the near 200 mph tailwind !!

IMG_20190110_044325224.jpg

Last edited:
View of the 377' tall Daikanransha ferris wheel taken from inside the Toyota Megaweb building. Located at Palette Town in Odaiba, Tokyo.

IMG_20190109_240806486.jpg

We were recently in Tucson (in the desert) and it was cold, rainy and even snowed. The cacti at our hotel were all wearing little styrofoam hats, either from a party the night before or to protect new growth from the cold and wet.
Cactus party.jpg

Back
Top Bottom