Fake auction picture for Sanken transistors on ebay

Kale

Just one info… on ebay I am selling 2sa1117 2sc2608 genuine Sanken transistors, and that seller from China simple took picture from my auction, just changed date code on one transistor, and now he is using that picture in his auction probably for selling fake Sanken transistors, please look:

Fake_Polda_2a1117_zpsjzjok644.jpg

Just look my picture (on the left side) and his picture (on the right side), and everything would be clear

Fake_Polda_2a1117__zps8y7bvibt.jpg

Just as info…..

I have bought several things from Polida especially OP Amp. I did not spend much and the components work well without any problems. For Sanken my advice is to buy them from Mouser, Farnell , Rsonline and so on ...So you can avoid dilemma fake or genuine...

I would say that Polida selling used transistors as new too... and he has reprinted transistors... so it is not so much important is it working or not, just does that semiconductor has the same specification as label says on it... And please, cold you tell me where I can buy 2sa1117 2sc2608 Sanken TO3 transistors on Mouser, or some other Sanken TO3 transistors?

Just one info… on ebay I am selling 2sa1117 2sc2608 genuine Sanken transistors, and that seller from China simple took picture from my auction, just changed date code on one transistor, and now he is using that picture in his auction probably for selling fake Sanken transistors, please look:

Fake_Polda_2a1117_zpsjzjok644.jpg

Just look my picture (on the left side) and his picture (on the right side), and everything would be clear

Fake_Polda_2a1117__zps8y7bvibt.jpg

Just as info…..

You can report this to eBay, and they will show this fellow to the door.

Back
Top Bottom