Heads-up sale thread - EstateSales and such

KiM3Ce

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
No affiliation. TAKE COVID PRECAUTIONS! Arrange a non-contact or minimum-contact sale if you can.

https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Chicago/60646/3080943

1-t.jpg

We rarely see stuff like this around here. And when there is stuff like this, everyone with an audio interest in Montreal, Toronto, and Ottawa show up!

That stuff in West Bloomfield will all be priced at full retail. Sunday she used to do 50% off, and then it can be nice, if what you want is still left.

She deals with high end clientele in the best areas as you can no doubt see from the photos. Sometimes her sales are nice to go through just to tour the home.

I like this.

Now, ask a mod to pin this thread so it's always at the top - maybe edit the title to "Heads Up Thread" so there's no confusion.

Next project - do the same with the "Happy Birthday" threads in Off Topic.:D

I like this as well KiM3Ce. I thought about proposing a daily Estate sale thread by you, where you list the towns in the heading with the respective sale items below in the thread. Sort of a one-a-day heads-up vitamin for everyone. Thanks for your contributions.

Last edited:
I can't read the model, but appears to be a Denon DP-790, which is a fabulously quiet and accurate manual TT. Had one in rotation with a nice Grado cart for a few years, but wound up taking it to my local record shop for in-store credit prior to a RSD.

That's a Denon DP1200 semi-auto TT. I have had one in my main system for many years now, great TT.

I like this as well KiM3Ce. I thought about proposing a daily Estate sale thread by you, where you list the towns in the heading with the respective sale items below in the thread. Sort of a one-a-day heads-up vitamin for everyone. Thanks for your contributions.

Ditto. So easy to just scroll through them, and see it in one spot.

Back
Top Bottom