Hello Klipsch fans,just scored a set of K-horns tell me what you think.

I was thinking the KD in the model # of the OP's new-to-him Khorns meant they were from the Decorator Series, for which finishing was left to the owner...
I can’t imagine how much money you would need to make year to afford klipsch Horns new ? 120k or something. I cannot even find a entry level job . Wish my dad woulda toaught me auto cad but he was too busy playing ps4 as his rental Auto cad expired.

Well after a 69 hour work week I didn't have much left in me but I did manage to get the new Crites tweeters installed tonight.
The mounting holes were a little smaller than the holes in the original tweeters and they wouldn't slide on, not sure why but they were easy enough to drill out.
After work I drove up to Kelso,Wa to pick up my Marantz 2240 after a service and new blue lights .
He has an HH Scott tube tuner/preamp and tube amp set I might buy from him to go with these K-horns,forgot what model but he said it has 28 wpc.
I'll be taking my Thorens turntable in for a tune up service and new stylus and cartridge as well if needed.
Then I'll be ready to spin some vinyl in style.

Back
Top Bottom