How about we all share what we are using to power our Klipsch Loudspeakers

A pair of restored / modded Heath W5Ms from a Pas3x fed by a Dynaco CDV-1 are playing through Fortes. Was using a pair of Dynaco A-25s but the Klipsch's are a revelation, comparatively speaking.

I'm using this Denon AVR 3300 A/V Receiver so I can enjoy music and Home Theatre

Attachments

• 20180214_100649.jpg
    20180214_100649.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 16
I personally am using the Denon AVR 3300 A/V Receiver and it works superbly for music listening and provides a phenomenal movie watching / listening experience in Dolby Digital , DDSC Digital and DTS Digital Surround Sound decoding with superb precision.
20180214_100649.jpg

Yeah , LOL , I'm not used to uploading pictures onto a thread like this using my phone , sorry for uploading the same thing multiple times , I'll get the hang of it.

If I went with a tube amp ( exclusively for music listening ) how would I hook it up to my speaker set up and still have my surround sound ability? Will the tube amp hook up to my Denon A/V receiver? If so , what tube amp would you all recommend? I would LOVE to hear what my KG4'S , Klipsch KSW-12 Subwoofer would sound like.

If I went with a tube amp ( exclusively for music listening ) how would I hook it up to my speaker set up and still have my surround sound ability? Will the tube amp hook up to my Denon A/V receiver? If so , what tube amp would you all recommend? I would LOVE to hear what my KG4'S , Klipsch KSW-12 Subwoofer would sound like.
Also , I would love to hear what my vinyl would sound like , playing on my Technics SL-D303 Direct Drive TT ( purchased brand new in 1981 and is in pristine condition ) with an Audio Technica VM 740 ML Cartridge that I just purchased.

Back
Top Bottom