How to edit name

Ha! I made the same boo-boo when I registered (as vavenator) and luvvinvinil took care of it for me too.:thumbsup:

To make this a matter of record, no user can change their own username. It requires admin-level permissions. I receive messages from people who describe having spent hours looking for the way to change their username. There is only one way.

Contact me, either via conversation, or by email, at luvvinvinyl@audiokarma.org, If you contact Grumpy, or anyone else, they are going to send you to me. So, in the interest of keeping things simple, just contact me. Please bear in mind that there is a 12-character maximum on usernames. Thanks.

Everyone gets one mulligan.

Last edited:
To make this a matter of record, no user can change their own username. It requires admin-level permissions. I receive messages from people who describe having spent hours looking for the way to change their username. There is only one way.

Contact me, either via conversation, or by email, at luvvinvinyl@audiokarma.org, If you contact Grumpy, or anyone else, they are going to send you to me. So, in the interest of keeping things simple, just contact me. Please bear in mind that there is a 12-character maximum on usernames. Thanks.

We should change your Admin banner to "The Fixer";)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still holding my mulligan. Did it right the first time but I know a blunder is coming.
I don't think mulligans have a 12-year shelf life.;)

Besides, if we change your name, your usertitle will be "The member formerly known as MRL_Audio". :rflmao:

Contact me, either via conversation, or by email, at luvvinvinyl@audiokarma.org, If you contact Grumpy, or anyone else, they are going to send you to me. So, in the interest of keeping things simple, just contact me.

Back
Top Bottom