How to Orginize Watched Threads

AudioKeith

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
With so much great information here I have 30 some pages of watched threads. Problem is figuring out a way to organize them. What do other members do to keep their watched threads organized (hopefully by subject)?
Only alternative I have thought of is to bookmark URLs into my favorites folders.

We lost that when we went to this more gooder forum software. I wish we had it also.

Before my health got too bad for me to be able to use my laptop I use Firefox and I had a folder to top of the screen that was audiokarma

That I made folders within that mean folders the top of the screen favorite places I guess they're called and I can title any folder within there anything I wanted so what it was about possibly Dave Gillespie's take on doing something with an amplifier about a phono cartridge or whatever I just make a folder I can put information in there keep going then if I wanted to search for something I just searched the folders and there it is easy to do because you just drag and drop whatever page Ian into the folder it's saved under that title and Away you go

We lost that when we went to this more gooder forum software. I wish we had it also.

I also have used both versions of this software. On another forum. I like the new one. But I didn’t hate the old on.

Carry on...

Back
Top Bottom