How to sign up to play..

ProAc_Fan

Addicted Member
Goto yahoo.com and register if you haven't already. Then sign up for fantasy football. Your league ID# is 452349 and the password is gobuffalo
yahoo fantasy football

The league is set up for 10 teams ( 9 now as I entered my own team) but if interest is high I can always create a bigger league. I chose autodraft so the computer will pick your team for you. That way you don't have to be a draftnik football junkie like me to have a chance to win.

Good Luck to all players!!

Any questions please just PM me..

Mike

Last edited:
Once we have 10 teams I can change the draft status and the draft will take place. So let's get those 10 teams quickly.

I'm in too.
I guess Grumpy and I can fight over all the Lions:puke:
NOT!
________
Shemale Cumshot

Last edited:
Carl because I've chose to let the computer select your players for you ( as opposed to picking them yourself), you really just sit back and see how your players do. You can make trades and things like that if you're so inclined. It's really just for fun. The serious poolies will be setting aside hours to draft their players in real time over the internet.

Mike

Hey Guys:
How about everyone tossing in something to make it interesting?
Not cash, but say a couple LPs? (Remember, Grumpy's playin', so we gotta keep him interested too) It would be a takeoff on GF's MusicBox. We could all send Mike 2 lps and a buck for outbound shipping with the winner take all; 18 LPs for the winner, which would be sweet

What do you all think?? Any other ideas? Beats bragging rights and would make for an interesting evening for the winner.

I like it....I'm throwing in my Thriller Lp and maybe a Sesame Street Jamboree I have lying around.:cool: Seriously though that could be a hoot.

Mike

You know................................

I'm worried about the potential for 20 copies of the same Herb Alpert album :confused:

Warning!

I have polka records in my garage!:naughty:

How about chipping in for a gift certicate from one of our sponsors? Like accessories or something not major? Omer sells
records. IC's?

Carl

hmmm I am sure I have a couple of Jim neighbors or Lawrence welk records I can throw in :headscrat

Okay men another 24 hours or so to sign up and that's it. Once I set the league to start drafting players I can't add more teams so lets get going.

Mike

Great!! 2 more spots open. I'll be getting the league draft ready at about 3am EST on Thursday. So members have about 14 more hours to sign up to play.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom