It's BACK!! Fantasy Football 2011!!

Good thing I'm in three leagues. Done in AK league, made playoffs in my work league, and still alive in a league with some college friends.

Hey, I did better than my 2-12 last year.

anyone else having trouble with the yahoo site today making roster adjustments, or anything! trying to sub austim in for robinson, dam site sucks

I just tried to get in to check this out and it's slow, slow, slow...
Looks like you finally got in though.

Kind of wish I hadn't got in to make that roster change now, not that it would have made any difference to the outcome. Check out the numbers for the Dallas def, thankfully I didn't use them this week. Congrats to all, had a great time again.

Check out the numbers for the Dallas def

Damn, I think that breaks the previous record that Indy set early in the season. I think my plan of trading MJD and Larry Robinson for Rice backfired bigtime yesterday and I'm lucky it didn't bite me in the posterior.

I don't think I'd be willing to make any bets on the two remaining matchups tonight either. Seattle D could score 36 and Jackson could be held under 8 points as well. Should be fun to watch, especially since I don't have anything on the line.

Jackson could be held under 8 points as well.

Ya think???
Jackson hasn't scored 8 points in 4 weeks and was 3.05 the last time they played Seattle.

I'm getting beat by that damn Dallas kicker....

Oh, and the Giants put up a -20 on D against the Saints a few weeks back. Give up over 400 yards and 35 points and the wheels come off....:yes:

Jackson hasn't scored 8 points in 4 weeks

So that means he's due, right? Colston hadn't put up squat in a month and scored over 20 even though the matchup rating was poor. As a matter of fact both Brown and Colston were supposed to suck this week so I guess I'll stop supposing now. If Badford plays anything is possible for both of you.

edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to add that Dallas is the new leader in negative scoring. It goes Dallas -22.8 , Indy -21.0, NYG -20.2 rounded to nearest tenth.

Last edited:
Then there were four. And I wasn't one of them. :tears:
Good luck to all of you in the next round. :thmbsp:
Can I still post smack talk if I'm out?:scratch2:

Man that was interesting!

-------

313 good year! (was hoping you'd still be with us) :(

Man that was interesting!

-------

313 good year! (was hoping you'd still be with us) :(

Interesting? I guess from my perspective the term would be...more profane than this forum tolerates.

The Rams offense was indeed offensive last night. That punt block/TD dashed my hopes of hanging onto the lead. Luckily for Andy his guy finally got the ball on their 8th try from the one:yikes:.

My playoff run was gonna be crippled by the Pack sitting Rodgers earlier and earlier in the final weeks.

Kudos to Rasta on the streak he has extended into the playoffs.

Hopefully the Underdogs can help Retro extend his streak in the consolation round.

I wish my wire was a bit closer than 22 points. At least I didn't lay a turd and lose, 110+ points is normally not too bad. Dropping SF D just because they were playing the Eagles in week 4 was a dumb move since most of my losses were because I had a crappy D. That'll learn me for next year. Good luck guys, except for Andy of course.

Last edited:
OK, gettin close to the SB here..

I gotta Tear up Andy an get me another AK Championship!
(might be on the verge of Dynasty here).. ;)

---

Is that San Fran D gunna do it again? (thanks Scuzz, yes I do appreciate it) :)

Monday Night Football at Keg's place?

Brees and Roddy play on MNF. I'll bring the Chex mix, Andy can bring the Zima.

I gotta work at 5:00AM so I'll probably have to pass.
Plus I'd just hate to see Kegger cry...:D

Actually, I'm in two SB this year, here and my own league. And of course, I have Brady in my own league and playing the guy with Brees, just opposite what's going on here. Hell, he's even got Megatron and Jason Hanson too, so it's like playing against myself...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom