JVC Nivico SRP 471E 5 Motor Mount Grommets—anyone know what I can replace these with?

EastPoint

Recycler
Subscriber
Hi folks. I have a pair of JVC Nivico SRP 471E 5 turntables, both of which need the motor mounts replaced. Any idea what I should use? I did some searching, and I think there are replacements out there, I just don’t know what they are.

I have a NiViCo idler drive turntable waiting in the project stack. I'll be watching this thread! :lurk:

I often just add to old mounts (if they are still there but just compressed a bit) with something like an O ring or some foam rubber or neoprene cut to size.

I have a similar model of JVC in the garage with a motor issue. I might hit you up for some help too.

I just checked the model I have, and it is the same as yours.

It says there are two wheels in the idler, to reduce rumble.

I have been looking for JVC Nivico SRP 471E Motor Mount Grommets for years. There are 7of them as I remember and all mine have totally turned to mush so I cannot even tell what they looked like originally and have nothing to measure. I would really appreciate it someone could create a dimensioned sketch or drawing of these mounts. I think there are 2 different types-3 of one type and 4 of the other type. Then maybe I could build sometthing up which would work.
Rick

Back
Top Bottom