Lancaster County, PA Audio Club

rczetli

I am interested in starting an audio club in Lancaster County, PA and need interested members. We have a local audio dealer interested in helping out as well. If you enjoy High End audio equipment, collecting vintage and classic audio equipment, restoring or building your own equipment or just enjoy listening to good music played on your system, join the Lancaster Audio Club. The club will meet regularly to see and hear the latest gear, hear presentations from manufacturers, take factory tours and of course show off club member's systems. PM me and let me know you are interested. If there is enough interest we will schedule our first meeting.

Thanks for looking.

A bit to far for me as well.
Regards,
Jim

Keep me posted on your progress. I have limited free time, but I'd participate whenever my schedule would allow.

Sorry to hear you guys are too far but thanks for responding. That is why I am starting this club. It seems all the other clubs are too far for me too. :tears:

Tjetracer, where are you located?

We have several people that are interested now. I am going to try to pull together a first meeting to kick things off in the next week or two.

I will keep you in the loop.

Thanks,
Rob

The Lancaster County Audio Club is almost a reality!

:banana:

I am working with the audio store that is interested in helping the club to set a date next week or the week after to meet. If you are interested, send me a PM with your email and I will put together an email list so I can keep everyone in the loop. Should be a lot of fun meeting everyone and seeing and hearing lots of great equipment.

Thanks,
Rob

PM = Private Message. You can click on a username and choose to send a private message to that person that no one else can see. I figured some people may not want to post their email address on an open forum.

Thanks for the email address. I will try to get a date, time and location to you by the end of the week.

Rob

While some townships in Lancaster County may opt to be dry, the county itself is not dry. Plenty of bars, distributors and state stores around! So we can listen to great music on a great system and still put down some cold ones! :D

I am brand new to AudioKarma and really excited to find this thread. I live in Lancaster, PA and would really enjoy joining an audio club here.

I run a heavily modified Eico HF81 into (believe it or not) a pair of Alesis Monitor One studio monitors. I also have a Sota turntable, Bellari tube phono stage, and a small but awesome collection of vinyl.

Please keep me in the loop and let me know when you're getting together. I look forward to supporting the club.

Great to see we have another Lancaster person EicoEico! Our first meeting will be 7 pm, April 7th at Glick Audio. Let me know if you will be able to make it. If you send me your email address through a Private Message I will put you on the email list to keep you in the loop.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Rob

Lancaster County Audio Club Update for May

Hello Everyone,

I apologize that it took so long to get this update to you. I literally left for a week and half vacation the morning after our kick-off meeting, spent the first part of last week catching up and the end of the week dealing with food poisoning. I don’t recommend getting food poisoning; not fun at all!

Well on a more pleasant note, the kick-off meeting was a great success. We had about four people in attendance in addition to Jim Bowman, the manager of Glick, and me. I think everyone would agree that it was an enjoyable gathering and we came up with some great direction for the future although it is still very early and we need all of the input we can get. With that in mind, our next meeting will be Wednesday, May 5th at 7:00 at Glick Audio/Video again. We tentatively decided on the first Wednesday of every month for our meetings.

We hope to have at least one guest speaker at the upcoming May 5th gathering however we may even have two! I will get more information to you in the next few days. Let me know if you are still interested in the group and whether you will be able to attend May 5th.

Thanks again everyone for you interest and support.

Rob

Back
Top Bottom