Live from Livonia: Our intrepid reporter Wajobu

fotno

Lunatic Member
As he did last year, Wajobu has graciously offered his services as an on site reporter at AK Fest 2009. The first of his pictures are coming in now... Stay tuned for more as the fest progresses!

Mac Gear
attachment.php

From the Venus HiFi room
attachment.php

Attachments

• McIntosh.jpg
    McIntosh.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 667
  • Venus HiFi.jpg
    Venus HiFi.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 667
Keep 'em coming. I am envious that I couldn't make the trip, so pics are helping out!

From the SMAC room...

NOSValve's mono block:
attachment.php

Drybasement's Bottlehead Seduction with mods:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Smac.jpg
    Smac.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 646
  • SMAC2.jpg
    SMAC2.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 657
Many thanks fotno! It's worth noting that my shoe-phone camera cannot do justice to the appearance of so much of this stunning equipment. Unfortunately, due to dim (mood!) lighting I won't be sending my photos of the Manley Snapper and new Jumbo Shrimp preamp...who says tubes don't have bass?! :D

The Manley Shrimp is a VERY substantial piece of equipment (improved internally plus now with remote). Also, the return visit of the MA7000 by McIntosh paired with protoype Snell speakers...great! I think that this integrated amp is a wonderful piece of equipment.

So much equipment...so little time!

From the Blue Circle room, an Oracle turntable -

attachment.php

Attachments

• OracleTT.jpg
    OracleTT.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 603
I just talked to Walker a little while ago, and he's using his special Get Smart shoe phone for these photos. Blurry or not, keep 'em coming old son!

He aint No Ansel Adams..LOL

man I wish I was there..if you guys post a pic of Dnewman, include a spoiler as not to scare people!

Tonight's entertainment - Laith Al-Saadi

attachment.php

Attachments

• Laith&band.jpg
    Laith&band.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 524
Wow, that's up to date. Just came up to the room after his first set. I'm exhausted, trying to get up the energy for the next 6 hour so of partying ...

Another shot from tonight's show, this time electric!

attachment.php

Attachments

• LaithElectric.jpg
    LaithElectric.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 482
Back
Top Bottom