Log out, log in anomaly - change bookm@rk to https

ETLS

metacarpophalangealcranium
I had just posted in the memorial thread, then clicked the "forums" tab, when the log in or sign up tab dropped down. I clicked the back button, to no avail, then I closed out the window, and reopened AK.

It clearly signed me off, as I still had that button showing in the upper right.

I had to shut down and reboot the phone to get logged back in. I tried to post this thread a few minutes ago, but it logged me out once again.

Now, I don't "log out" since its only me here, so it's not like I clicked a log out button accidentally, nor forgotten my password.

When I click on home it logs me OUT!! Also, if I am on a page, and I go to click on the forum, or new posts, it logs me out! Help! Does anybody have a suggestion!!

EDIT: But I just clicked on a forum again, and it DIDN'T log me out. But I went to go "like" a post, and it DID. What the hell is going on? Anybody out there?!!

I hope this one will post without my having to log in, which has also happened on a post on this thread!!

Yep, I'm banging on the front door once again. Where is Wilma when you need 'er.

LoI I'm on my phone right now. Interestingly, it doesn't seem to be happening when I'm on my phone. "Wilma" is right!. It's very frustrating because you have to keep logging in. Maybe we need to page one of the mods.

in the non member forums. I.e. when I am in the subscribers section, my sign in holds. But when I’m in the other areas of the site, I am logged out whenever I move to the next page. It’s peculiar and definitely a new thing. And yes, I am checking off the “keep me logged on” box.

It's starting to be like George Jetson on the treadmill! Perhaps it is the ad blocking browser. The regular phone browser still has the old issue of not being able to upload pics.

*In my best Charlie Brown vocalization*

Sigh

I deleted my phone site "app", and put a new one on my home screen. Everything is perfect now.

Back
Top Bottom