May be just me....

djwhy60

Rat Shack Groupie!
Subscriber
I am having issues with my laptop connection to the site. Not being able to post,typing all messed up, locking up my browser....it is only happening on my laptop. Running WIN10, Opera browser. Checked other websites..no issues. Thank you ahead of time!

Using my Windows 8.1 desktop PC I haven't used since before joining here and got this today (ignore the address, this image was copied from Google images)...

4CDGC.png

No it`s not you djwhy60, A/K is still majorly fouled up, and has been since one day, shy of a month, it all seemed to start having problems on Feb 12, 2019 !!

Apparently the "Orkin Man/Team" are still "un-suckcessful" in debugging the, IMHO, super stupid, choice in converting a, for many years, 99% glitch free forum to a fouled up "suckcure" one !!

The site, IMHE, and many, many others, will function properly for a period of time, and sometimes even for a day when the planets are aligned, then the next day, any likes, posts, or replies, It will un-log a person, and it`s so bug laden, that after that ongoing situation happens multiple times, I in frustration will close out my IP browser, since nothing on A/K seems to stay working properly, I find when I manually re-open my browser hours later, I find I`m still logged on, even though A/K UNLOGGED ME hours earlier, or so it claimed, and led me to believe !!

And some subscriber folks are paying for the privilege of this mess !!

As Daffy Duck often said : "What a way to run a railroad" !!

Maybe by mid-summer, A/K will possibly return to an enjoyable glitch free online experience, but I wonder ??

Back
Top Bottom