Midlife crisis?

Why's it in the garage? Whatcha got in the house and why haven't we Coloradan's been invited?

Frankenstein & Steam Punk merged into a FrankenPunk or SteamStein crossover art thing, only much cooler and more tastefully executed while simultaneously being fantastically unique and rugged. In a Holy Sheep Chit sort of way.

You've built one awe inspiring system. So farging bitchin!

Love the Flux Capacitor ,I'm thinking of selling off all my Knuter valve gear to help fund the Flux Vortex rig ,seriously though you are a highly skilled Craftsman and should be proud ,I already have a beautiful woman and all the toys I truely want so I tend to get generous and give large amounts of money away whenever I'm going through a crisis like I am now ,I have all I need ,money is just a tool so I like seeing the joy others have from being gifted enough to buy their dream whatever ,next week will be a memorable week for my 3 adult sons and adult Godson for sure .

Do you occasionally check for any structural surface cracks? I bet some well recorded music for organ could sound quite interesting, how low can it go?

Do you occasionally check for any structural surface cracks? I bet some well recorded music for organ could sound quite interesting, how low can it go?

The big sub will go down to 17hz but I have a low cut so it's 6 db down at 20 hz. It does very well with those low notes.

I guess I must have jinxed myself talking about how dependable it's been. The music went away today and the amp went into safety shutdown. It looks like one of the solid state relays that monitors the various voltages has failed. And of course since it was a solid state part and should never need service, it is buried in the back of the main control head. So now I get to remove that 400 lb chassis from the rack to get to it.
I'm kinda thinkin' I should have made the tubes hard to get to and put the solid state stuff in sockets.....

Well I will echo what others have said...... WOW.
You are a very talented guy to be sure. Heck, you have probably forgotten more about electronics, and Nortons, than I will ever know.
Top Notch Sir. Top Notch.

Well I will echo what others have said...... WOW.
You are a very talented guy to be sure. Heck, you have probably forgotten more about electronics, and Nortons, than I will ever know.
Top Notch Sir. Top Notch.

Thanks,
Tube electronics, I have a pretty good handle on that.
Solid state, not so much. I know how to make fets into plastic shrapnel and how to make op amps squeal.
My little brother is the modern electronics pro. I have his number on speed dial.....

Back
Top Bottom