More Audiokarma Fest reviews

Brian, you got a great write-up. I was glad to see that. I was glad, too, to see that your room system settled in so nicely. It did sound great on Sunday. You have every right to be proud.

Well, between you and me (and I guess everyone else here), I always feel a bit insecure going into these shows. I try hard to put together a synergistic and musical system each year - and I strive to bring something completely different each and every time - but all I really know before the show begins is that I've got a system and a sound that pleases ME. Thus, the positive feedback (no pun intended here) is always gratifying.

WOW! Thats a Great review. I have got to be there next year for sure!! Even though I did not get to attend I would like to thank Dave and Ernie and the whole Crew for outstanding effort to put on such an obviously great event!

Ernie and I had the pleasure of spending some time with Mr Weaver at the fest. Have to say he is one heck of a nice guy and is just as passionate about audio as we are.

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue43/akfest09.htm

Want to thank him for the glowing review of the fest and for sure we will invite him back next year !

Grumpy

Great read and was very happy to see the " next year" thrown in there Dave.....................................................................................

Back
Top Bottom