North Carolina anyone?

Maybe you could all meet at Dirty Dick's in the Outer Skanks.

FYI: Just make sure you use the correct bathroom.

I'm in the middle of nowhere NC. There a lot of older members here that haven't chimed in. This would be a cool thing to do.

I'm in the middle of nowhere NC. There a lot of older members here that haven't chimed in. This would be a cool thing to do.

I qualify as old but can't compete with you in membership years :)
And I know where Bear Creek is . . .

Yeah, I would be interested. There was a NC group page on AK but it probably disappeared with update to Xenforo, plus a general lack of activity :dunno:

Roger

Roger,

I have been away from the hobby for almost a decade, excepting a casual relapse. New house, kids playing sports and whatnot. Kids are almost grown and the house.....well I feel as if it will never be paid for but it is getting easier. Took a detour into BMX bikes too. I wonder where everyone is? I wouldn't mind hosting something this spring/summer. I have the room outside (as long as it doesn't get too big), inside, not so much. Probably better check with the wife before I commit to anything though.

Roger,

I have been away from the hobby for almost a decade, excepting a casual relapse. New house, kids playing sports and whatnot. Kids are almost grown and the house.....well I feel as if it will never be paid for but it is getting easier. Took a detour into BMX bikes too. I wonder where everyone is? I wouldn't mind hosting something this spring/summer. I have the room outside (as long as it doesn't get too big), inside, not so much. Probably better check with the wife before I commit to anything though.

Ya think? :D

Ya think? :D

Always good advice :thumbsup:

John,
We certainly consider you part of the North Carolina AK.
In 1775 our border extended to the west coast :deal:

08VA-1300-Colonial-Williamsburg-VA.jpg

Am in Kings Mtn. Am n Raleigh about once a month or so on weekends.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom