North Texas

Howdy, another Arlington rocker here. New to Audio Karma.

I thought I would let you all know my first attempt to clean up an integrated amp and tuner went well. I just bought a Kenwood KA-60 & KT-60 and was having issues with popping and static from the tuner plus weak right channel sound unless full volume. I still have a couple of burned out bulbs for phono and tuner but it now plays smooth at all volume levels regardless of source thanks to a good deoxit. It sounds great and ready to spin some vinyl for the first time in 10+ years on a vintage set up.

I thought I would let you all know my first attempt to clean up an integrated amp and tuner went well. I just bought a Kenwood KA-60 & KT-60 and was having issues with popping and static from the tuner plus weak right channel sound unless full volume. I still have a couple of burned out bulbs for phono and tuner but it now plays smooth at all volume levels regardless of source thanks to a good deoxit. It sounds great and ready to spin some vinyl for the first time in 10+ years on a vintage set up.
Very good! Be careful....you will get the recapping bug, and you will be ruined. Ask me how I know. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom