Pics of your listening space

The pic is 800x600 and looks fine here (and enlarges to full screen when clicked). I think you have a new rack since I last saw it? Much more symmetrical at any rate. And very attractive overall. My compliments.

There's so much going on right with that photo I almost don't know where to begin!

Updates: Added an Audio Note DAC 3.1x/ii Balanced and an Audio Note M5 preamp. The poor LP12 had to be moved into the centre shelf as nothing else will fit there. Not the most convenient option for changing records, but it works until I upsize the console table or find a proper audio rack that won’t kill the decor.

Ri7UeWK.jpg

syVEl5o.jpg

Updates: Added an Audio Note DAC 3.1x/ii Balanced and an Audio Note M5 preamp. The poor LP12 had to be moved into the centre shelf as nothing else will fit there. Not the most convenient option for changing records, but it works until I upsize the console table or find a proper audio rack that won’t kill the decor.

Ri7UeWK.jpg

syVEl5o.jpg

Wow this makes my room look really crappy.

IMG_2355.jpg

It did give me the inspiration to at least level the panels

Last edited:
Not ready to show my office system as there's still a lot of renovations to be done, but for now I'm OK with my living room 5.1.2 "general purpose" system. It's rare that I pop off the magnetically attached grills but I do for listening to music (in 2.1) at certain volume levels. Yes, there will still be some acoustic treatments. Dirac Live clearly pointed out what my ears were hinting at. ;)DSC_1084-r.JPG
Of course it pales in comparison sonically to most of the 2-channel systems pictured here, but this is something SWMBO accepts. I love being able to fire up Tidal HiFi streaming right from my tablet or phone in hand and the system comes to life to entertain guests with pretty good multi-channel music.

Yes, It is a wood burning fireplace. I will be converting it to vent-less open gas logs eventually. Our upstairs fireplace already has a glass and log insert.

32571969207_4df046c2e3_b.jpg

I was always a big fan of that style of paneling, love the choice of furniture as well. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom