Posting Pictures

Getting error message when I try to upload jpeg pictures from my PC. Same result when using Explorer or Microsoft Edge browsers. Can anyone help?

Getting error message when I try to upload jpeg pictures from my PC. Same result when using Explorer or Microsoft Edge browsers. Can anyone help?

What method are you using? I've found the easiest way is to simply locate the photo in your file folder, and drag and drop it into the post.

I tried by using "Upload a File" It worked in the past. Just tried to drag and drop from my files, but didn't work, either.

Townshend.jpg
I click Upload a file then click on the photo then hit the open button in the bottom right. Photo loads then I click Full Image

Here's what I do

1. Drag the photo file you want to upload into the message box, at which point the screen will grey out and it will say "Drop files here to upload" after you drop the file you should see this

Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 7.19.30 PM.png
2. One the mistakes I see a lot is folks posting pictures in the middle of their text, don't be that person. Make sure the cursor is at the end of whatever you're writing then click "full image" as seen above

If you chose to do "Upload a File" it will do the same thing as 1. above and then just do step number 2 as above

For full size photos, you can create a free Blogger site, then link to photos from there. Facebook photos can also be easily embedded here.

P1111830.jpg

Just copy and paste and...

upload_2019-11-18_18-17-40.jpeg

Works for me every time @ FF, even for large image files like ^^^ this 'un of a bassist.

Back
Top Bottom