Rdio is dead. Now what?

marqueemoon

Gimme indie rock!
Aside from the lack of high rez I liked it. :(

Tidal's user interface kind of gives me a headache. How is Spotify these days?

We have a better connection at home now (I already did at my office), but my wife is concerned about poor performance/using tons of data when streaming with our phones, so the option to go lo-fi when appropriate would be good.

I tend to stream a pretty eclectic mix of stuff from punk to chamber music. Rdio's only true weak point was classical. Selection was lousy and the search was even worse.

Listen to fm radio every day. The rumors are greatly exaggerated.

I like the radio fine, and we have some great local stations here (and these and others can be streamed), but I'm a "listen to the whole album" kind of person for the most part.

I listen to a public radio with classic music and internet radio. It seems live to me.

Now AM is dead, with extremists pontificating their disturbed, personal views and sports of course, none of which needs to better than a phone call audio.

Some of you may be joking, but just in case you aren't, "Rdio" was a streaming service. I never tried it, but I know if it because my TV remote has an "Rdio" button that I hit by mistake from time to time, lol. Now when I hit it, it says that Rdio has been discontinued (or something along those lines).

Back
Top Bottom