Report Problems with Ads Here!

Is there any chance of getting this "perfect pair" advertisement removed? After 2 years+ it is getting tiresome.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180703-224155.png
    Screenshot_20180703-224155.png
    172.1 KB · Views: 15
Oddly enough, Norton is blocking access to AK when I click on the New Posts link. Malicious redirect perhaps?

ak.png

how is Norton these days ? had to remove it from a few computers years ago as it was hogging the processor etc slowing everything down .

how is Norton these days ? had to remove it from a few computers years ago as it was hogging the processor etc slowing everything down .
That's an out-of-date impression that only persists because people keep saying it, it is now an incorrect thing to say about the current version of NIS. As an application with a fair bit to do it's entitled to use some processor time, I run it, i.e. Norton Internet Security and have never had it slow my PC down unduly, for the peace of mind and protection it gives me I consider it well worth it.

I'm getting an alert every time I click onto AK or travel through the forum, the link below is what my protection service is letting me know is being blocked. Any of the web experts know why this is happening? Only happens on AK.

cardinaldata.net/1fa16f6ccbee745a0cjs

Last edited:
Somebody is trying to sell you something - good luck!

Back
Top Bottom