Ronnie (mulester7) passed away

M7 will be sorely missed around here. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Thank you for letting us know of his passing and my prayers for you all.

Oh my god, I just replied to this thread, thinking it was Mulester's dad as well.

Andrea, I am so very sorry. Ronnie was a wonderful, thoughtful fellow, and will be sorely missed in these parts. I just also realized he had suffered with back pain for years.

My heart is broken today, he was one of my favorite AK members.

RIP, Ronnie.

Andrea,

My condolences and prayers go out to you and your family on the passing of your father. Thank you for taking time during this trying period to share this difficult news.

Mark

Andrea, so sorry for your loss. I didn't know your dad really well, but well enough to know he was a great guy and a highly valued member at AK and he loved spending time here. You sound like you're bearing up well under the shock and grief and I hope that's the case. If it isn't, post up here and let us know. We can help.

Last edited:
I talked to him a few times over pm and always wanted to see him if I was gonna be in his area but never got a chance to meet him in person. He was a pillar of the of the AK community and made new people to here feel welcome just like he did me 4 years ago when I joined. He will be missed by everyone greatly. RIP Ronnie

My deepest condolences to you and your family, Andrea. Your Dad was an AK treasure! I will always miss him starting a Birthday thread. Every time I read a Birthday thread from now on I will be thinking of Ronnie! Ronnie will be truely missed!

I am so sorry to hear this. May God smile upon you and your family and fill your hearts with peace.
Ronnie will be greatly missed here. He is what made AK the place it is and he always had a friendly way about him.
This is a shock.
I sure wasn't ready for this news.
RIP Ronnie. You will be missed my friend.

I echo the sentiments of everyone that has posted above. He certainly was one of the people that I enjoyed the most here at AK. I also join the others in prayer for Ronnie and his family.

Baruch Dayan haEmet. Alav hashalom.
(Blessed is the Righteous Judge in truth. Upon Ron be peace everlasting.)

One of AK's absolute finest. One who contributed to the kind and caring underpinning of this site, lately such kindness is not always evident in general postings on AK, but Ron was consistent and easily recognizable as a light for all to see, and worthy of emulation.

He will be missed and remembered, and his memory will be a blessing. For now, this news hurts, but the pain is ours, not Ron's. Ron knew and loved his creator, and now he can be found standing in The Presence of the Holy One and of His Messiah, in the strength and beauty of his youth, waiting for his loved ones to join him. For those, as yet, undecided, you know what to do. Choose life.

Rich P

Back
Top Bottom