Ronnie (mulester7) passed away

Very Sad to hear, I will miss him popping up...Though I am glad you gave him one last thread, and everyone here a chance to say goodbye, RIP mulester7. I hope you've got a rockin tunes room where ever you are.

Very saddened to hear about your father's passing Andrea. Just lost my mother, and it is difficult to not have them in your life after bringing you into it and being there always. God bless you and your family.

Ronnie made this forum a nicer place to be every time he posted. He was a great friend, always friendly and witty. He will be missed forever. I loved him. Condolences to you and your family from me. I am in shock!

Holy cow, I just found out completely by accident. I don't go to Off Topic that much and missed the original thread, and I never come in here. All beside the point.

Gosh, I'll miss him a lot! He loved the Joke of the Day thread, always had a great positive attitude. He really loved AK and I can honestly say AK loved him.

:bye:

I am at a loss of words, he was such a wonderful person and a true asset to AK

RIP Brother you will be greatly missed. Condolences to the family

Sorry for your loss. Your father was well appreciated here and he will be missed.

I don't know that this is the right place for this to go...but my Dad passed away on the 25 of August...this site he truly enjoyed the people and discussions...please say a prayer as tomorrow is the service and burial.....anyone can email me at AEK5712@COMCAST.NET and I'll be glad to answer any questions....I know he is not hurting anymore and he is singing that Good Ole Southern Gospel music with his dad now...Much Love to everyone....Andrea(his daughter) By the way you are welcome to copy and paste this if this isn't where this is supposed to be...Thanks Again...And boy do I miss my daddy!!

My condolences and as I lost my soulmate Florence to cancer last October I can understand exactly how you feel. Do look after yourself because, although people do not realize it, grief has a physical as well as emotional effect. As both my parents were dead by the time we met I know that now they finally got to meet their lovely new daughter-in-law.

I'm still pretty much a newbie here - don't have a lot of history with the Old Guard - but I noticed your dad was a real upbeat guy and a great supporter of the epic "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread. So this is the first time anybody I "knew and liked" passed away so I want to give my condolences and say that your dad is missed.

I just saw this. This is very sad news. Ronnie, thanks for sharing your photography and especially your enthusiasm for photography. May you Rest In Peace! My condolences to your family.

I can't believe it ,one of the 2 men I was looking forward to reconnecting with after a 15 year abscence was Ron , BTW I know why he was called Mule lol ,he was such a good dude that when he said he wanted something I had for sale I just went head n shipped it & worried about money later ,and he never once let me down ,he was the kidnda dude you could send McIntosh to & not even think about it for a month knowing full well soon a check would be in the mail ,normally with a huge bottle of his home made steak or bbq sauces .

Now that I know I was 18 months to late it saddens me alot ,my condolences to family ,your pops was a straight shooter & fun as hell .

Back
Top Bottom