Short Comment about Bob Crites

An old thread but Bob is still giving that same service. His level of knowledge, helpfulness, speed of service, quality gear, and all around good guyness puts him at the top. Waiting currently for my ChorusI crossovers and diaphragms. Bob your the bees knees. Thanks

Mr. Crites has helped me with both my Forte II's and an old set of Cornwalls that no longer sound old.

All of the above.
I hope Mr Crites has a protege to carry on with his Legacy!
The loss of him will hurt big if nobody's there to carry on with his business

Reactions: JAK
Bob is a great person to deal with. 4 times I have bought from him and all the time great communication, he always responds in an hour or two and ships in a day of the received payment!
Keep the good job Bob. My Klipsch sound better thanks to you ::thumbsup:

It’s always good bringing attention to the good guys with a story about a good experience. Way too much energy is spent these days doing the complete opposite. And I need to get some caps from Mr. Crites for my Cornwall’s. Thanks for posting a worthy post! (Even if it was 10-years ago)

My patience has paid off. I found a mint pair of Heresy II in red oak. Sound great but I think a crossover rebuild is in order, as they are from ‘01

Bob is an asset to the Klipsch community. I have dealt with him on a couple of occasions and each transaction has been top notch. I received my shipment from him 2 days after placing the order. You just do not see the level of dedication anymore unfortunately.

His son works with him; hopefully he will carry on. I have some of their mods in my Khorns, and appreciate their work.
I would agree with everything written so far about the Crites' and i too am a fan of their Crossovers, etc.
PS: Welcome to AK, Naga.

Back
Top Bottom