Today's Blues Playlist

Lined up some blues vinyl for this afternoon, going with a Texas theme.

Jimmie & Stevie Ray Vaughan - Family Style
The Fabulous Thunderbirds - Girls Go Wild
The Fabulous Thunderbirds - T-Bird Rhythm
The Fabulous Thunderbirds - Butt Rockin'
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Texas Flood
ZZ Top - The Best Of (the old one from the 70s, without the disco bullshit)
Family Style ^^^^ gets another mention. The guy at work yesterday running the jobsite radio had it play during the afternoon. :eek::thumbsup:

Black Cat Bone, Boneified. A Canadian band out of Quebec that only ever released one album. A live album recorded in Nanaimo BC if I recall. They were a smokin' hot blues band who's career was cut short because of a career ending car accident to the piano player/singer Paul Buonasissi. It's a crying shame because they were so good. Guitar player/singer Paul Deslaurier carried on with his own band but that same magic just ain't there without Paul B. Do yourselves a favour and give them a listen sometime and be prepared to have your socks knocked off. ;) This redneck gives them two thumbs up.:bigok::beerchug::music:

Some recent Blues related commute to work listens...
20190215_204210.jpg20190215_204224.jpg
Some damn fine playin' when Landau & ford are in a band!

20190302_193515.jpg 20190302_193522.jpg
So the guitar players name is Peter Greem. Hmmmm....Can't say I'm familiar with him. Haha

20190302_193536.jpg
Tommy is always a fun listen.
Hey, Hey, Hey, Everything I do is bad for me

20190302_193601.jpg
Glad this guys managed to survive his illness and keeps on pickin'

20190315_205230.jpg
Some classy fellows

Black Cat Bone, Boneified. A Canadian band out of Quebec that only ever released one album. A live album recorded in Nanaimo BC if I recall. They were a smokin' hot blues band who's career was cut short because of a career ending car accident to the piano player/singer Paul Buonasissi. It's a crying shame because they were so good. Guitar player/singer Paul Deslaurier carried on with his own band but that same magic just ain't there without Paul B. Do yourselves a favour and give them a listen sometime and be prepared to have your socks knocked off. ;) This redneck gives them two thumbs up.:bigok::beerchug::music:
Just a teaser youtube, just audio though.

Back
Top Bottom