Todays METAL playlist

Not a lot of black metal in my collection. There's a good reason for that. This is pre-cookie monster black metal, so it's not too awful.

Bathory - The Return......
1985 Combat MX 8041
002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg
No Question @Delarama , there is a fine line for me as well. I like cookies, but still need to be in the mood for them.
I'm still on the fence as to whether I'll go see Dark Funeral & Belphegor. No doubt it will be an interesting show, but will I be in the mood for it when the time comes around.

Cool to see a Combat pressing of The Return.

No Question @Delarama , there is a fine line for me as well. I like cookies, but still need to be in the mood for them.
I'm still on the fence as to whether I'll go see Dark Funeral & Belphegor. No doubt it will be an interesting show, but will I be in the mood for it when the time comes around.

Cool to see a Combat pressing of The Return.
Right. That would be a lot for me to endure I suspect. I don't know either band, but the thought of a black metal show just doesn't appeal.

Read a review recently where the writer stated that this was the album that caused Metallica to write and record the Black album as they realized they could never again hope to out-thrash Dave Mustaine and Megadeth.
Truer words were never written. Mustaine stuck to his roots...Metallica cashed checks.

Megadeth - Rust In Peace
1990 Capitol Records

017.jpg

018.jpg

Read a review recently where the writer stated that this was the album that caused Metallica to write and record the Black album as they realized they could never again hope to out-thrash Dave Mustaine and Megadeth.
Truer words were never written. Mustaine stuck to his roots...Metallica cashed checks.

Megadeth - Rust In Peace
1990 Capitol Records

017.jpg

018.jpg
Dave definitely UP'ed his game on this one and hit one out of the park!:eek2:
Had to have had the boys in Metalicka concerned.:(o_O:oops:

Megadeth - Rust In Peace
1990 Capitol Records

017.jpg

018.jpg

QFT. There is also a "live" recording out in the ether of a performance that includes (most of) the material on this LP, plus another 7-10 numbers to round out the show.

Back
Top Bottom