What are you giving your spouse for Christmas?

I got my wife one of those electric heaters that look like a stove. It's all she's talked about for years.

Finally convinced my wife to go ahead and get an iPhone 4S after she had suffered through multiple failures of her old flip phone. She had been avoiding it because she always thought it would be too hard to learn and use - course she always asks me to use my iPhone to check stuff for her.

Well, she's had it for 10 days and is happily calling, texting, and browsing away, bought herself a nice case, and will be looking for a bluetooth device.

Yeh, it was that easy this year.

I'm getting her a airprint enabled printer - she is annoyed she cant print from her ipad - its been especially bad she I told her about Pinterest.com (all the girls at school look at it)

We enjoy watching movies and such together - got her some movies to enjoy (the 4 Bourne films in BR), some ELO CDs, and the Jeff Lynne CD Long Wave, plus a (refurbed) ipad3 and a neat keyboard for it ...
http://thebrydge.com/ -
She's pretty happy with an iBook I gave her years ago, still uses it to write with, but hopefully this will move her to something newer ...
If not, we can return the iPad for something else she likes - we talk pretty openly ...

I also baked another round of Toll House cookies yesterday as the snow fell ... :banana:

Attachments

• iPad_7060.jpg
    iPad_7060.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 5
  • iPad_7064.jpg
    iPad_7064.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom