What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

I was just listening to "Cost" by Gideon on Mirage Omnisat OS3s and a Mirage Omni S8. I am now listening to a home made Christmas collection on the same speaker/sub combo.

I'm listening to the Adam Levy channel on Pandora.

Currently playing is Flicker by Melodyguild.

System is computer with a Turtle Beach DAC, Denon AVR1700, Polk Monitor 30s, Mirage BPS150i sub and mismatched speaker cables! Triple run CAT6 on the right, Silver Sonic T14 on the left.

Calm radio Xmas music( Internet radio) thru a mf vdac to a jolida sj502a to klipschorns - my wife has had it on the last three days

Eagles The long run on vinyl. luxman px-101 turn table sansui six reciever, norman labs model 8 speakers

Last edited:
Painted Desert - Pat Benatar from the Best Shots CD.

This is one of my favorite songs of all time to play loud. Not sure why other than it just sounds freaking awesome. If any of you own this CD, give that tune a listen.

Norman Lab Model 9's driven by a Carver M-1.0t MK2 Opt 002, Carver CT-7 preamp, and music server.

Last edited:
Bruce Hornsby & The Range - Scenes From The South Side

Denon DCD590 -> Realistic STA 2000 -> Paradigm 7se

The Paradigms bring out Bruce's piano very nicely.

Revolver, on the little Sony mini-system at my parents' house. Not bad sounding, either...

-D

Painted Desert - Pat Benatar from the Best Shots CD.

This is one of my favorite songs of all time to play loud. Not sure why other than it just sounds freaking awesome. If any of you own this CD, give that tune a listen.

Norman Lab Model 9's driven by a Carver M-1.0t MK2 Opt 002, Carver CT-7 preamp, and music server.

Just did it! Not only is it a great song, the recording quality seems to be higher than most of Pat's work.

Last edited:
US 3 - Hand On The Torch - Jazz/Rap fusion effort.
first time listen...I liked it.

On my Realistic QTA-770
Front- ADS L880
Rear - ADS L780

Now, maybe have a listen to ...
Blacktop Blues-A-Rama Vol 3.

When company arrives,it'll be onto Superstar Christmas,and then
Colin James and the Little Big Band Christmas.
Later, I'll finish with Some Old Sam Rum n Coke and
Woodstock 94.
:)

Only cuz I have to work tomorrow.
:(

Painted Desert - Pat Benatar from the Best Shots CD.This is one of my favorite songs of all time to play loud. Not sure why other than it just sounds freaking awesome. If any of you own this CD, give that tune a listen.

Gosh golly, just was perusing some tunes this aft and passed up on this cd,now I'm curious as I did like Pat back in the early 80s or thereabouts.
I'll have to pick it up cuz I do so like it loud.:music:

Back
Top Bottom