What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

^^^Beautiful surprise.

I wonder what the odds are in me becoming her boyfriend. 1 out 6 billion? At least I have a chance. :banana:

Some nice gear fellas!

I've got Karen Carpenter singing Christmas Portrait from 1978 playing thru my 2500 and DS940's. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh! :yes:
2500940Marantz001.jpg

Listening to the Beastie Boys' "Paul's Boutique" on my Wharfedale W90's. This album is LOADED with great samples, and the W90's really bring it all out. This album's like a rap acid trip...

Last edited:
This minute I'm listening to "Gimme Some Lovin" by the Spencer Davis Group on my TF-600's.

I am trying to get the best sound out of my system and using a Pioneer EX-9000 range expander, so I have switched all the cables from my Teac AL-700 elcaset, Teac A360S cassette, Sansui D-990R cassette and Yamaha KX-W302 cassette so I had to write on paper how to switch all the buttons on the equipment, using an Audio-Technica AT-LP 120-USN turntable, been listening to a compilation of hits from K-tel records on JBL-150A speakers( been listening and recording at the same time to remember how or what buttons to press, is kind of a long story but I am enjoying myself doing it.:music:

Slayer - Bitter Peace from Diabolus in Musica on Boston Aciustic VR-20 Lynfields with a M&K V-90 sub to fill in the bottom end.

I started with Poco, The Wildwood Sessions, just got finished with some Tommy Emmanuel and now some Nora Jones on my DBX bx3, recapped Kenwood basic c2, Destroyer DAC and Bozak ls400.

I was at the Wildwood Lodge the night Poco recorded this live acoustic album. Great place in the middle of the woods. You have dinner and then sit back and drink some beers and watch the show.

Robert Cray - Energy C-7`s
2012_1203clouds0032.jpg
[/IMG]

Cool Onkyo receiver!

I had the cheaper model TX-82. My 1st new receiver. I actually still have it but just about 10 years ago the one channel got staticky and everntual stopped working. I love the motorized volume with the light in it and that pointy metal arrow to show what volume number it's turned to.

Tchaikovsky Symphonies 1-3, Valery Gergiev & London Symphony Orchestra
Tchaikovsky Symphony 5, Cleveland Orchestra & Goerge Szell
Mortification, "Envision Evangelene"

Got me some moosics for Christmas, :yes::D:banana:

Back
Top Bottom