Who's listening with headphones tonight? To what?

Well personally I like having the options of both my FLAC files AND my TT hooked up right here in my PC audio rig. I sorta like the combination of both the old and the new for my formats and right now its a Steely Dan LP through my HD 600s.

Today its a Dylan (Slow Train coming) LP again through the HD 600s plugged into the Mitsu M-P01/M-A01 combo.:music:

Just finished listening to Patricia Barber's "Modern Cool" cd and am now listening to Peter Cincotti, "Live in New York" cd with my Shure 840's from my HP Pavilion lap top.

edit: Now listening to "The Legendary Louis Armstrong" on cd.

Last edited:
Listening to The Almond Brothers-Brothers and Sisters LP>Revox B790>Mitsu M-P01>Mitsu M-A01>Grado 325is with my morning coffee (great way to start the day):music:

Peter Gabriel/SO......DIY 12au7/IRF510 hybrid headphone amp.....Beyerdynamics DT-990 Pro (600 ohm).

Steve

Last evening - from 10pm to 1am - loaded the Sony 333ES with Pink Floyd 2 CD Pulse, King Crimson Court of the Crimson King, and Collective Soul Dosage.

Headgear was my Sennheiser 600.

Tasty.:music:

Returning to Tino Derado's 'Luminescence.'

For fun, a cMoy, powering Senn 650s, coming out of my ancient Dell 6000, running Ubuntu 10.4.

And how does it sound?

Fine.

Reasonable.

Like music.

s.

Listening to Rush's Vapor Trails via my Grado 225i's in order to try (in vain) to color over the ridiculous distortion in the production. Then back to my usual speaker listening.

Back
Top Bottom