Who's listening with headphones tonight? To what?

Up working on a project and as the gf is asleep it's cans only. So Grado 225i's (out of my Matrix M-Stage amp) and some Aerosmith to keep me awake! :D :music:

album-permanent-vacation.jpg

"Back2Back" by Esteban and Eugene Fodor cd with my Shure 840's. Next up, time allowing, "John Tesh Live at Red Rocks" with the Colorado Symphony Orchestra also a cd on my HP 'puter.

Bela Fleck & the Flecktones/ Flight of the cosmic Hippo / Senn HD600s
Humble Pie / Rockin the Filmore

Last edited:
it's good to be waking up in the morning to Lisa Garrard's voice listening through my 240DF's. voice and piano never sounded so natural and accurate.

Now listening to Bonnie Raitt, "Silver Lining". Just finished with Jeff Beck, "There and Back". Both cd's with the Shure 840's.

Anybody here ever play much Sim City? The score to SC 4 is really really good. I'll be playing that tonight, using my spanking new DT 880, LD MK III combo... bliss!

Since my Alpha III has had a breakdown today, I'm listening to "Ashbury Heights" "Three Cheers for the Newlydeads" album on my K240DF's + Aragon 18k.
Not that I usually neglect my DF's though, no no.

Tonight it's Chrissie Hynde and the Pretenders - Last of the Independents. Sounding really sweet through my Audio Technica ATH Pro 700's.

...and now, Exciter's Heavy Metal Maniac

...to be followed by Tramaine Hawkins' Determined

Right now it's David Gray through some TDK MP100 on my Sony laptop. Surprisingly very nice sound out of cheap headphones.

Last edited:
A three CD set of J.S. Bach's sonatas for violin and harpsichord, with my Musical Fidelity A3.5 CDP at the helm, feeding the Grado 325is. :)

Back
Top Bottom