You Get The Last Word!

For Tensleep:
Despot is not only an autocrat or ruler, man on horseback or tyrant, but one who desires to be our Big Brother. :thmbsp:

Do not use!
Start with the word, life.

Rome

Last edited:
Battlestations were at full alert and swords raised as I floated down the river trying
in desperation to loosen the chains that bit into my wrists as the crocs slipped silently
into the river.

Youth and desperation prevailed as I sprang from my shackles and began
paddling with my bloody hands to avoid drifting into the herd of hippos
swimming towards my raft.

Raft barges are mostly composed of vegation & can be very useful to some aquatic animals.

Rome

Animals spooking all along the river bank now as I Drift slowly and deeper
into the jungle as the tiger slowly trots the banks waiting on his next meal
of bloody flesh to wash onto the banks.

Banks and turns marked the movement of the biplane, as it flew low over the river, the noise of its passage frightening the crocs and hippos into the river's depths.

Depths of despair had never been plumbed so deeply as I sank into a morass of self pity, blindly groping my way through the rubber tree jungle.

Depths of despair had never been plumbed so deeply as I sank into a morass of self pity, blindly groping my way through the rubber tree jungle.

Jungle is frequently used as a metaphor to describe the relentless, merciless, economic and social environments in which we partake in the human experience.

"Pal, ass first or head first, you're comin' with me" said a gruff voice from behind a bush, accompanied by the click of a shotgun being cocked.

Uh oh, I think I cheated.

Palace guards would be searching for me in the jungle.

Back
Top Bottom