• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Last Of Sheila

soundmotor

super modified
The Last of Sheila

Who's seen this one? It has been 20 years for me but I recall being thoroughly entertained. Check out the cast. Richard Benjamin was always a favorite and it is too bad he has barely done anything over the last decade. The Last Of Sheila is a real romp not unlike an Agathat Christie whodunit and he rocks in it.

As an aside, perhaps the only reason I became aware of him at all was due to a chance encounter in '70 or '71. My sister was going to school in NorCal and when we would go visit her we would often daytrip to Carmel. One time she, my mom, & 10YO me we were getting pastries in a bakery and sitting at the next table was Richard Benjamin. He would have been in his early 30's or so and he was hitting on either my mom or my sister while chatting up the other! To this day neither is sure which! All I remember was movie star being whispered to me by my sister. And of course for the rest of the day that was all they talked about.
 
Register to hide this ad
It's one of my favorite movies !
I remember it well as a very entertaining whodunit even though it probably wouldn't rate so well today. Great show.
 
SPOILER ALERT


My favorite line from the movie, when the suspect after being pinpointed as guilty by the slueth, stands up from behind a lounge with a puppet on each hand and says....................."I don't have any gloves"
 
jeffn said:
My favorite line from the movie, when the suspect after being pinpointed as guilty by the slueth, stands up from behind a lounge with a puppet on each hand and says....................."I don't have any gloves"

Say no more jeffn!

:nono:

(or at least say SPOILER ALERT)

:D
 
I love this movie. Always have. Saw it again on TV a few years back. What joy!

And I also have a relative in it (and this person ain't an extra). Shhhh! I won't tell who, but it's true!

Anyhow, great movie & great cast as well (bias aside).

Cheers
 
Back
Top Bottom